[Chapter 28] Rescue

"I want to save them!"

<<Chapter 28>>

(Feel free to listen to the soundtrack throughout the hospital scenes if you want)

~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•

Midoriya's Pov:

I woke up from the rays on sunlight to my face, feeling some pain in my body, and something soft. Where am I?

looked around me to see that I am currently in a hospital bed (A/n: I lost count on how many times...) and, A note with a plate of sliced fruit. The note was from my mom, "Please Eat this when you wake up and call me" it said written down. What exactly happened...?

Is Kota Okay?

I suddenly heard a knock "Hey, Midoriya! Good, you're finally awake" a loud voice coming from the door of my room. It was Kaminari, with everyone else from Class A, even Manabu.

"Did you see the news? The whole media is all over the school!" "Way worst than the USJ." Both Kaminari and Sato commented, "I caused you trouble...Midoriya." Tokoyami said to me, "No, Please. I did this to myself. Did everyone from Class A come to visit?" I asked.

"No. Jirou and Hagakure are still out, they were knocked unconscious from the Villains poisonous gas. And Yaoyorozu took a pretty bad hit to the head, she is being hospitalized here, but I just found out that she woke up yesterday, And Manabu just got back from the meeting with the UA teachers. So it's just us, obviously wishing the whole class to be here." Iida explained looking down.

"Only Sixteen of us are here for now." Uraraka points out, "Because (Y/n) and Bakugou are gone." Todoroki stated. "He knows, Todoroki!" Ashido quickly says.

(Y/n)...Kacchan...

'Stay Back, Deku'

'Deku...I like that Name'

"All Might told me there will always be people beyond their Reach, that we can't protect, even though we want to, which is why we have to save the people we can Reach. I...was so close to being able to save them...I...needed to save them...Had to...that's the entire reason I even have my quirk...it's exactly like what Mr Aizawa said to me..." My voice breaking.

'You're worthless if you could only throw a single punch before breaking down!'

I started to tear up, "My body...wouldn't move...I couldn't save people who were right in front of me... *gasp* and since I've failed, they're Gone..." I broke down. 

"Alright, then let's go get them." Kirishima said gaining everyone's attention, I was here yesterday too, and so was Todoroki. He started explaining to me that they heard Yaoyorozu telling All Might that she put a tracking device on the Nomu she encountered at the camp, giving All Might the receiver. "That means you're going to have Yaoyorozu make another receiver for you, doesn't it?" Iida questioned.