The Facts

Okay so here they go: the twenty facts about me.

**********************************************************************************

One: I'm currently sixteen years old. Part one of the golden age of teenagerism.

Two: My favourite number is twenty-two. Why? Well, loooooooooong story.

Three: I'm 3/4 black everyone! The other quarter consists of Indian, Italian and Irish!

Four: I LOVE BOOKS. From Harry Potter to If I Stay to The Da Vinci Code, I've read many.

Five: Movies are basically my life. Logan Lerman is my favorite actor (he is also my current adn will always be husband) and Emma Watson is DEFINITELY my favorite actress and one of my role models. By the way, does anyone want to go see Project Almanac with me?

Six: I've been writing since I was about 11, which is the age I started Miracles Happen (which I allegedly stopped back then because of multiple mind blocks.)

Seven: I love sports, specifically volleyball, track and field, and biathlon (cross-country skiing and shooting.)

Eight: I absolutely HATE cliches. Do anything cliche with me and I'd probably hurt you. (I won't actually.) But I don't mind writing cliche imagines if people want them.

Nine: I aspire to be an architect, but if that doesn't work out, then an English or French teacher, and if that doesn't work out, an author.

Ten: My most successful story on this site is 'Jack and Finn Harries Imagines' which has over 100,000 reads. I'm very proud of it.

Eleven: I'm music crazy. I typically listen to rock, punk pop and alternative. You can pretty much understand the type of artists I listen to: All Time Low (favourite band), OneRepublic, Imagine Dragons, Coldplay, etc. Other than this type of music, I DO amicably love Sam Smith, Lorde, Lana Del Rey, and Sia. I also have musical talent with the piano and clarinet. I also like to sing.

Twelve: I'm an artist. Love water color paints! (Did you know there's also such thing as water color pencils? BETCHIA DIDN'T.

Thirteen: I live in Canada. "You from Saskatoon? I'm from Saskatoon, eh?" *Grown Ups reference for y'all who didn't know.*

Fourteen: I love to travel. I've been to various places outside Canada, but the one place I want to go back to is Amsterdam. It was absolutely magnificent. The one place I need to hurry up and get my ass to is Australia. (Troye Sivan, baby!)

Fifteen: For a while now, I've loved watching YouTubers. Right now, I avidly watch  the Vlog Brothers, the Fine Bros, Danisnotonfire and JacksGap <-- (obviously.)

Sixteen: I'm on Twitter (#Yehaw) and Facebook (But first, lemme take a selfie!) and I've also got an account on Vine ("I don't want you mother F***ing ravioli, n****!)

~Alex Ramos just followed me on Twitter a few days ago... MMMWAHHAA

Seventeen: As celebrity meet ups go: I've met authors Rick Riordan of the Percy Jackson series' and the Kane Chronicles, and Maggie Stiefvater of the Shiver Trilogy, the Raven Cycle, etc. And I've met old R&B singer, Lauren Hill. (Give her a listen!)

Eighteen: I've only actually been to two concerts in my life time (sadly): Stevie Wonder in Montreal, and One Direction in Toronto.

Nineteen: I'm part of an organization called Army Cadets. (No we are not children soldiers or going to the army after our time in cadets, just so you know.)

                                                and...

Plus one: My birthday is on the 20th of July, so I thought it would be fitting to place it as my last fact. So, if any of you want to send wishes about the time I evacuated another human, that's the day to do it.

*************************************************************************************

Hellloo,

Thanks Diana for nominating me for this. I probably won't nominate anyone because everyone I know was already pretty much nominated.

Okay, well, keep watch for a new imagine otherwise:

Hasta la Vista,

~S