Part 10⚙️

Ping!

..... 

.....

Ping!

Ahhhhh!!! Who the fuck keeps on texting me in this early fucking morning!

Arthit irritably ruffle his hair and took his phone on his bedside table.

P'Kong🌕

Hey! Goodmorning Arthit!

7:30 am

P'Kong🌕

Arthit!! Wake upp you will be late in your first class!

7:40 am

Arthit☀️

Shia P! Its too early! My class starts at 9 am P' Kong!!!!!!

7:52 am

Arthit smile of what is Kongpob text to him. You all wondering why Kongpob is texting him and have his number? HAHAHA right right lets get back 2 months ago.

*flashback*

"Uhmm...can I have your number?" Kongpob shyly ask. While Arthit jaw drop and his eyes are widely open. He doesnt know what to feel. As if he can reject Kongpob's request, Duh! hes so inlove at Kongpob.

He took Kongpob's phone and type his number. He smile at the elder and leave.

Arthit is ready to sleep because he's energy is really drained today. He lay on his bed but his phone  suddenly buzz. He cluelessly look at the clock. Its already  12:30 am who the hell would text to him in this midnight. He took his phone and open it to look who texted him. And to his surprise he drop his phone on his face.

"Ouch fucking hell!" He said while carresing his nose. He look at the text he receive.

+xxxxxxx

Hello Arthit. Its Kongpob thank you for giving me your number. Have a good sleep goodnight.

12:29 am

Arthit smile widely like a psycho. Not caring about the other neighbors who sleeping, he shout out to
his lungs.

He rename the number to P'Kong🌕 with a moon emoji. Because he's the sun and P'Kong is his moon. He gigledly reply to Kongpob and turn off his phone to sleep.

Arthit☀️

Oww P!thank you for texting me have a goodnight also!

12:34 am

And that day, they always text each other about stuffs or something. Funny and corny jokes they share it with each other.

*flashback ends*

He suddenly back to his senses when he heard the door open and his mother look surprise at him.

"Whoaw! My dear Oon is already awake without me waking him up! Im so proud of you son keep it up. Omygod! Your not my baby Oon anymore" His mother said acting like wiping his eyes with tears.