It all started when....

Its my first story and I'm not the brightest in English so.........

*I'm a boss ass bitch*

Isabella wake up I said to myself ,thank god its Friday or I'll die .I jump out of bed,turning off the alarm I then ran to the window to see if my best friend Nick was outside doing his morning stretches .Nick the boy next door.He was so sexy ,six pack ads ,black bad boy hair, tan body ,6 feet tall and let's not talk about that ass of his.Enough about Nick.Let's get ready for school that depressing place.I got to the bathroom at 6:05 just as my evil grandmother walked out of her room ,I could hear her heavy footsteps going down into the kitchen and the fridge opening and pans knocking .I stepped into the bath and turn the water all the way to hot ,I love a really hot bath early in the morning .I can't believe its a year already since my mother died.She was killed by a drunk driver who she called her friend and now she is dead and he is walking around alive .She was my everything ,she was a mother and a father to me and my older brother who I haven't seen in the pass four years but I know he is alive and I know where he is,but I'm really shy so when he messages me I just don't reply (sorry big brother)then the government called my grandmother to stay with me .Since my mother's dead ,she turn evil and cold. I continue with my bath when I heard my grandmother screamed my Name ,what did I do now or didn't do.I quicken my pace and in seconds I was out and drying off .I ran back to my room and put on my matching black bra and underwear then put on my blue,pink and white plaid skirt and white shirt and my white socks and black flats .I brush my silk red hair and added a pink ribbon .Grabing my purple book bag I slowly made my way down stair .Knowing my grandmother shes going to scream and shout at me for what ever I did or didn't do .

I made my way to the kitchen .There she was standing by the sink ,scowl on her face disappointment in her eyes .I glaces up at the clock above her head 6:45 school bus comes in 15 minutes I hope this doesn't take long ."where is the milk and cheese I bought yesterday ?"she said trying to not shout ."I don't know ,I didn't even know we had milk and chesse ."I reply in a whisper "what do you mean you don't know ,you little lying bitch"she said raising her voice ,I step back looking at the ground. She stepped farward and slapped me .I fall to the ground in shock ,holding my cheek and tears."listen you bitch I bought those thinks to last the week if you're going to be a pig and eat everything in sight,you better buy your own,now get out my sight!!"she screamed .I got up and ran to the front door and went by Nick's front door and pressing the door bell.

Nick came out with a bottle of water and an apple in his hand and his book bag on his shoulder ."you look like shit,what happen?"was the first thing he said."...thanks,tell you later" He opened the door and pushing me inside ,I almost fell but he had a tight grip on my upper hand ,leading me to the bathroom right in front the mirror. He was right I do like like shit .A red hand mark on my right cheek, red eyes ,hair sticked to my red lips .He handed me a wet towel and I gently wipe my face and putting my hair back in its place.Looking at myself in the mirror again I looked much better ,but that hand mark was outstanding .Nick open the cupboard above the sink and handed me his mother make up bag and I handed him my bookbag .I was lucky enough that the right shade of power was there .I whine as I put on the power on my cheek.
*beep*beep*
"Come on bell,let go before we get left "Nick said breaking the silence. I put the make up back in the cupboard and Nick give me bag ,I head out to the school bus behind him .

The bus ride was long and noise. I made my way to my locker getting my book for today classes :English, Maths,Geography, Science and P.E.Something was up I didn't see any of my friends not even Nick and he was walking right behind me and its not like them to be late. Especially Rachelle she was our nerd the one with the brains and she's always early.I search the hallway for them ,doing that I ran into Kia the" hoe" .we were close friend ,we were in cheerleading together but then she was made captain and she started sleeping around .I told her to stop and then she told me to mind my damn business and kicked me out of cheerleading,but I didn't really care so I moved on ."Watch were your going bitch"she said rolling her eyes ,her two puppies in the back laughed ."then move out my way slut"I said boldly back ,she was going to say something but the bell rang "we're not done "she said pushing pass me ,I smirk and then made my way to class.