Prolouge

*3rd Person POV*

The blonde girl was on the floor inside the Sakamaki house hold, terrified. They are vampires she thought. She took out her cross necklace, and pointed it at them. The six vampires chuckled. The blonde was about to run, but the wind picked up, making the windows and doors of the house to open. The blonde and the vampires watched out of the door as a figure started to walk through the doors. There was a girl, that looked 19 with long, white hair, the same style as Bertrix's, with crimson eyes. Her appearance was a lace black dress, that looked Victorian, three chockers on her neck and about 20 rings on her fingers, two on each one. (The pic :*).

"I'M HOOOOME~~~~" Her delicate, silky voice shouted as she smirked slightly.

*Aneko's POV*

I was outside the house if my brothers, and I could smell blood. I decided to play with them, and see if they recognise me. I smirked as I made the wind pick up, which made the doors and windows open. Then I walked in to see my brothers and a blonde girl.

"I'M HOOOOME~~~~" I shout

"What are you doing to this poor girl?!?!" I said, annoyed with their behaviour, because I AM their older sister. The wind picked up again, making the two strands of my hair whip in my face. I walked towards the girl and put my hand out.

She took my hand and stood up.

"I am truly sorry about their behaviour, have any harassed you in any way?" I asked this girl.

"No, not yet anyways. Except Ayato, he tried to bite me..." she whispered the last part.

"Ayato..." I said, clearly annoyed as the wind ,again, picked up.

I turned around to find Ayato, behind the couch that Shu was sleeping on. I walked towards there. On the outside, there was thunder and lightning as I approached him.

"I'm sorry, Otouto~san, please can you move" I asked politely. He opened one eye then smirked.

"Okay, oneechan, just don't break too many of his bones" he answered as he got of the couch. We quickly hugged then I turned to Ayato.

I picked him up by the collar, and dragged him to the blonde.

"Say sorry Ayato "I demanded

"I'm sorry, chichinashi" he answered.

I pulled him by his ear.

"Nicely" I said as the wind picked up again.

"I am sorry, Yui." he said

I let go of him and turned to the girl.

"Nice to meet you. I am Aneko Sakamaki, and you are?" I said

"I am Yui Komori, nice to meet you too" she said.

Before I knew it, the boys started to chase after Yui. Before she got to the front door, I closed it with my powers. She can be useful. She ran and ran, it was no use. I killed all the power and locked the doors. I heard padlocks breaking and falling to the floor. I said a spell that only I knew: Watashi no naka no pawā de, watashi ga mottomo kirawa hahaoya no heya, watashitachiha subete no ko no jikan o hanarete rokku sa rete iru mono o mitsukeru tame ni anata meijiru...

(It means : With the power within me, I command you to find the most hated mother's room, the one we have locked away all this time...)

*This is what Aneko see's*

The doors to Cordelia's room are open, and Yui was on the floor, reading her Father's journal.

*end of vision*

I sighed as I teleported into the room, and comforted her.

"It's okay, Yui" I said as she looked around the room to find us all here.

Then Ayato was going to get her ,but I shot him a glare and he backed out. At that moment, Yui passed out. I caught her before she could reach the fllor. I used my powers to lift her into the air and made the air carry her into her new room.

"Sorry for my sudden apperance, I just missed you all too much" I said smiliing as I turned to look at them.

"So, how are my younger brothers?" I asked.

"Is it really you, onee-san?" Asked Subaru.

"Of course, why wouldn't it be?" I anwsered.

"That man told us you are dead" Anwsered Laito.

"Oh, The Man-Whore, yeah he didn't want me to visit, oh well." I said laughing a bit.

After I said that, I was crushed in a hug by Kanato himself. Then everyone joined him.

"Guys...I'm...only...half...vampire...YOU'RE GONNA KILL MEE!!!" I said. They quickly let go.

"Sorry, Aneko-chaan~~~" Said Laito. I smiled at him sadly. I'm the only ont that knows what that bitch done to him.

"I'ts okay. I still got more power than you" I replied "I missed you guys"

"We missed you too, oneechan" Said Subaru as we hugged again. I'm their older sister, they always came to me with their secrets and worries.

"Okay, gotta go to Yui and change her, so she is comortable and doesn't think you are all perverts, even though you are" I said smirking as I walked out of the room.

"HEY!!!" I heard them shout.

Hey it's Jen, I hope you like it so far! I'll try to update ASAP and yeah... Bya!!!

~~~~Jenna