~Flashback~

Asika's pov- (10 years old)

Yay it's new year! And our family is spending the year with my Best friend family oh i forgot to tell ya who iam, I'm clodynis asika, I'm 10 years old and my bestie is Endou mamuro, he and I have been Best friend since birth because our families has been friends with each other since kindergarden and our grandfather has been in the same team but mamuro doesn't know that, right now we are in our way to mamuro or should I say maori ( his nickname from asika ) my older siblings were on their phones and my father was driving and mom was talking about random stuff, when we arrived i ran to Maori and hugged him tight and he blushed and hugged me back, i missed you~ i said and he said " i Missed you more", and we started to argue about who missed the each other the most, but in the last they glard at each other and started to laugh, right now me and Maori was in his room and he had two books about soccer he gave me one and took one to him self and started to flip a page and i did the same, hey do you want to play soccer? Maori asked, sure let's go, mom, dad , aunty , uncle we are going to the park nearby i shout and ran to the door, ok be careful mom said and i ran to Maori who was already dressed, we ran to the park nearby and started to kick the ball to each other and we had much fun, Maori acedently kicked the ball to the road so he ran to the road to pick it up but then i saw a truck coming with high speed and without thinking i ran and punched him so he didn't get him but instead me, and it felt like slow motion, i saw that Maori glance at me in the corner of his eyes and he had tears in them and before that i smiled at him, and *crash* there was blood everywhere wear some scream's could be heard from two couples who was walking nearby, Maori screamed like no tomorrow so every nightbore could help, he hugged asi's ( asikas nickname) bloody body and the pair called the police and the ambulance and he saw his and asi's family run to them while having tears in there eyes after that it was anonsed that asika was "death", and since that day endou whole get that dream everyday and crept blaming him self for what happened, and never told anyone about her....

Now that was all yay... But i feel horrible i "killed" asika anyways I hope you enjoyed it