𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened.
And I couldn't exactly know how I felt about.

Did I like it or did I hate it?

Henry noticed my confusion and tapped me on the shoulder.

"You okay (y/n)?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I sighed.

Henry stopped which also stopped me.

"(Y/n) I can tell something is bothering you. Does it have to do with what I walked on?"

I shook my head.

"Are you mad that I interrupted you?" He asked.

"What no, no not at all. I'm kind of happy that you came in."

"I wasn't ready for that and I don't think William would have listened if I had told him to stop."

Henry chuckled.

"Ah classic Will always being the pushy one. But I understand what you mean."

I hope you understand Henry.
I'm just a 17 year old and I have a 26 year old flirting with me and also wanting to kill me at the same time.

"Yeah I think I just need some time alone and I think your that perfect some one."

"You know you remind me of my wife, she has always told me that I was the best person to be around and I guess she was right."

"That was actually how we ended up together. My wife was in a toxic relationship at the time and needed someone to be alone with and I ended up being that someone."

Henry looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Hey I know it's hard to get over her but try and think on the positive side."

Like I've stated before I hate it when people are upset so I feel like it's my job to make sure they are happy.

"I don't think I could be able to think on the  positive side anymore but I'll try." He smiled.

Someone please collect this depressed man he needs some love.

I spent the next hour trying to help Henry with the lawsuits but there was little I could do.

Then a knock came at the door.

"Come in Will."

I tensed up at the thought of William.
The door opened and William walked in.

"Hey (y/n) we have to go get Mike."

"Can you get him and come back here to get me?" I asked.

"(Y/n) you are coming with me wether you like it or not!" William snapped.

Shocked expressions were on mine and Henry's faces.

"Okay jeez Afton."

I got up from the chair.

"I'll see you later Henry, I enjoyed talking with you and I hope you get better."

Henry gave a small smile.

"Thanks (y/n) I really appreciate that, I'll see you soon."

Before I could do anything William grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of his office.

"Afton let go of me!" I yelled.

William kept his stern face and pulled out a rag.
My eyes opened wide.
There was bound to be chloroform in the rag.

In a fight or flight response I started kicking and yelling.
William quickly covered my mouth and nose with the rag.

"Shhh love just stop struggling."

I closed my eyes, tears were pouring down my face.
I held my breath trying not to breathe it in.

"Your going to need to breath eventually love."

As I could feel myself starting to breathe heavily I started to lose consciousness.

Is this how I am going to die?

(Sorry for this short chapter I just wanted to get something out before tomorrow. But also something big is going to happen next chapter and I needed a small transition to get to the good part.)