Night One: IMY

To: anonymousTS@gmail.com

From:........

Subject: IMY

Ever since you deactivated everything.

Disconnected from every source where we were able to talk.

I have felt like something is missing.

Like a piece of me fell out at some point and just never reappeared.

I closed my eyes last night kind of wishing for another dream like the one from before. But like always, it was a mix of ones I've had before and some I have never had at all.

Well anyways I am not here to talk about my dreams.

I wish you didn't just leave. I miss you so much. I just haven't been myself lately.

And you seem to be the only one I want to talk to.

I hope all is well even though you won't get this.

I am hoping even just a little bit that you reactivate any one of your accounts soon.

No one is talking to me again. But I guess thats my fault.

All I do is work. I even begged my mom to let me come in to work early.

I am saving all my money. I am hoping to learn Spanish and join a foreign exchange program and go to Spain. Get away from everything.

I feel like I am becoming smaller. You made me laugh and smile. Now I don't feel like I will ever be enough.

I know you won't (probably) ever see this but I promise to continue writing.