The Fight.

You wake up and see Colby isn't around. 

Y/n: "Bubba!!!" you yell out to see if he's in the house. 

nothing.

Y/n: "COLE!!!!" still nothing.

You look at your phone and see an unknown number sent you a video. You open the message and watch the video. ... It's a video of Colby...kissing another girl. You couldn't believe he did that. You were angry, but also hurt. Your eyes start feeling up with tears and then someone walks in the door. 

Colby: "Babyyy!! im back!!" he yelled out. but you dont say anything. You put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt and walk downstairs. 

Colby: "oh hey baby" he says

you again, don't say anything.

Colby: "kitten, are you ok?" he says worried about you. He comes up to hug you but you shove him off. "Wh- Did i do something wrong?"

You start to tear up thinking abt the video. 

Y/n: "How could you cole.." you look down at the ground and a tear falls.

Colby: "W-what.. i didn't do anything?" he says questioning my words.

You get out your phone, pull up the video and hand your phone to him to let him watch. 

Y/n: "Thats what you did cole. After everything we've been through, you go and kiss some girl." More tears fall

Colby: "W-WHAT! I didn't even do that!!"

Y/n: "Then who the hell is that?!" you raise your voice.

Colby: "I dont know but it's not me!!" he raises his voice louder.

Y/n: "colby, i cant deal with this"

Colby: "you dont believe me do you.." 

you dont say anything.

Colby: he scoffs "I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION!" he yells.

Y/n: "YES I BELIEVE IT, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN COME HOME LAST NIGHT." you scoff. "YOU LEAVE AND DONT TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE GOING, YOU DONT COME HOME, AND I WAKE UP TO A VIDEO OF YOU KISSING A GIRL! AND WE BOTH KNOW HOW MUCH YOU GO TO PARTIES. SO YES COLE, I BELIEVE IT"

Colby: "I CANT BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW. I DIDNT KISS HER! I LOVE YOU AND YOU KNOW THAT!!" he yells louder this time.

Y/n: "THEN WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT HUH?!" you yell and then go quiet. "oh wait, you were kissing that slut."

Colby: he starts walking towards the door. "I DIDNT KISS ANYBODY. MATTER OF FACT, I WAS OUT FILMING A VIDEO WITH SAM, AND IT WAS LATE, SO WE GOT A HOTEL!" he walks out and slams the door. 

You rush after him but he's gone. he got in his car and drove away.

You facetime him. No answer. 

You text him

Y/n: colby im sorry.. i didnt know
Y/n: colby answer
Y/n: I said im sorry
Y/n: colbaby
Y/n: i know you are mad at me.
Y/n: you have every right too
Y/n: but please answer me..

He shuts his phone off and drives to the hollywood sign. You go and sit on the couch, put your head in my hands and just start crying. 

Y/n: "god why do i fuck everything up.." you start crying more.

Hours go by and you dont even realize. It's been three hours and you're still crying. Just then colby walks in and shuts the door slowly. You wipe your tears and he stands there, turns around, and looks at you. You try not to cry again. He puts his arms out

Colby: "come here baby" you run over to him, put your head in his chest and start crying.

Y/n: "colbaby im so sorry" you cry more

Colby: "Princess it's okay... it's my fault. i should've told you where i was going. i promise it isn't your fault." He picks you up and goes to sit on the couch. He hugs you tightly and you hug him and just stay there. He rubs your back trying to get you to calm down.

Colby: "it's okay princess" he says. "i promise" he whispers.

Y/n: you look up at him. "Colby please dont leave me.."

Colby: "oh baby i would never.. i love you too much" he picks you up again and walks upstairs to you and colby's shared room. He lays you down and then lays down with you.

Colby: "I love you so so so much baby"

Y/n: You turn to where you are facing him. "you mean that.." you say wiping your eyes and sniffling

Colby: "i always will"

Y/n: "i love you too colby" you say calming down and cuddling with him.