In Love With Him

Hii! So this is my second story. My first one was going nowhere so I kinda just didnt write anymore..

I hope somebody finds my stories and reads them! Anyways.. I hope you like it :)

Xoxo -Foreveryoung442

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1:

"Ow! Stop it Jake!" I squealed, jumping off of my bed.

My new best friend since I moved to New York, named Jake. Was now tickling me to death.

He came over to my house after school and after doing homework, I found his ticklish spot while hugging him. I began tickling him but he got his revenge and was now tickling the crap out of me.

"Jake! Fucking stop!" I snapped hiding in my bathroom.

"Ok, ok. I'll stop." He whined. "I was just trying to have some fun, Bree!"

I heard the floor crack as he walked around, probably looking for a place to hide and jump out to scare me.

I slowly opened the door and ran to the other side before he could get me, hiding under my bed covers.

"Hello? Anybody in there?" Jake started poking around. That was when I yanked the covers down and jumped up so he was picking me up.

I looked up at him and just then realized how beautiful he was. His hair was perfectly messy and his lip ring and gages gave him that "bad boy" look.

He noticed I was staring at him. "What?"

"Nothing. You're just really cute." She blushed. Did I just say that?

"Oh, well, um thanks." He gave me a small smile and put me back down on my bed.

Jake suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her close. They're faces were now only an inch apart. Was he going to..?

But instead he just whispered into my ear. "I gotta go."

As Jake walked out, I watched him get into his brand new Audi.

Jake and I both had huge secrets about our families and our money. We never told anybody how big our houses were or how much stuff we had. I've only shared that with Jake.

My long, tangly hair fell over my shoulders and my bangs hung over my eyes.

I twirled my lip ring around. I had gotten it recently last month for my birthday and I wasn't sure whether I should get it or not.

I'm so glad I had chosen to get it. It made me look better, more powerful I guess. Plus Jake had one too.

A few small knocks sounded at my door.

"Hello? Sweetie? Dinner's ready." My mom said.

"Ok. Coming."

For dinner she made homemade Mac n' cheese. My favorite!

"Oh my gosh! You made it!" I smiled happily. She rarely made it, mainly for special occasions.

"Yeah." She smiled. "I thought you would like it since your grades have been kept at good level."

It was true, I've been working my ass off to just keep a B in Spanish. But I've managed to keep A's in every other class.

I ran to hug my mom. "Thanks so much." My voice muffled by her shirt.

I filled my bowl with Mac n' cheese and sat down with my mom.

"Honey, do you remember your cousin Emily?"

"Um, yeah. I think so. How come?"

"Well, her mom has been having some problems and she'll be in therapy for the next month. And Emily is going to stay with us." She looked at me nervously, not sure what I was going to say.

"Oh, ok. Cool. And where's Brittany?"

"She's at her friend Cammie's house."

Brittany was my older sister. She's usually at her friend's house unless she was hanging out with her boyfriend in her room.

After dinner I went upstairs to text Jake and let him know about Emily.

Hey. Have I ever told you about my cousin Emily?

Um no. I don't think so.

Well she's coming to live with us for a month since her mom is in therapy.

Cool. Can't wait to meet her.

I'll see you tomorrow.

Bye.

Bye.

The next day was the day Emily would arrive.

I'm not sure if I was just nervous or sick. Because today I wasn't feeling very well.

I put on my usual school uniform along with some eyeliner and mascara. I put my lip and nose ring back in. I always take them out while I shower.

I picked up my book bag and walked downstairs. My mom was already at the table typing away on her MacBook. "Ready to go?"

"Yep. I wanted to get there a little early so I can talk with Jake."

"Ok."

I hopped into the front seat of my soon-to-be Range Rover and drove to school. I had just recently gotten my drivers license but my mom still wanted me to practice before getting a car.

Pulling into a parking spot at the front of the school, I jumped out and waved goodbye to my mom.

School went by in a daze. And before I knew it I was home.

And Emily was here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, I hope it was ok.

Let me know what you think :)

Vote and comment!

Xoxo- Foreveryoung442

Want me to read a story? Kik me at Foreveryoung442