Prologue

Katsuki came to school late one day and was oddly quiet. Izuku knew, but never mentioned it, and everyone knew not to ask either boy. Kirishima, the only one with a death wish, finally worked up the courage to ask.

And he surprisingly got a response. But it wasn't what anyone was expecting.

"Bakubro!" Kirishima called, running after him. Katsuki stopped, growling under his breath. But he didn't say anything. He hadn't said anything to anyone at all today, which was why Kirishima was following him.

He turned around to glare at him. Kirishima was undeterred. "So, why have you been so quiet lately?"

Katsuki knew he shouldn't answer him, he wanted to keep that particular secret a little longer. But he also knew Kirishima would never shut the fuck up if someone didn't answer him.

"Orthodontics..." He mumbled, trying not to open his mouth to much for multiple reasons. Of course Kirishima's single brain cell didn't comprehend what Katsuki said.

"Huh?"

"I said I had a fucking orthodontics appointment, Shitty Hair!" Katsuki snapped, accidentally opening his mouth a little too much and whimpering and cursing quietly under his breath.

Either Kirishima's single brain cell had finally decided to start working, or he had seen the multi-colored bands on his teeth, because his face lit up and Katsuki couldn't stop the next words from exploding out of his mouth.

"Wait, you have BRACES?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, it's part the description. Fuck off. I got the idea for this story literally the day I got braces. I was coming home and was like ".......damn. I've never felt so much pain in my mouth at once......Katsuki needs braces." or something like that. My old account, one of my fanfics (my most popular one actually) had a minor plot point that Izuku had braces. I uh....forgot about that plot point in it's entirety until my friend brought it up and I was like "Oop-"

So yeah

Thanks for reading! *Chibi Katsuki bowing*