DAY 3

ten managed to clean the room without  giving taeyong headache, well he always dropped the chopsticks but atleast it didn't break.

cleaning almost every edge of the room, even the hallways outside. he's trying his best not to be a burden since taeyong are the one whose giving him almost everything he needs

"you're home!" ten stopped folding their shirt and goes to taeyong that is now undoing his coat

"yes, I got you cookies" taeyong gave him plastic bag with a box inside, he can't help but to smile at the latter

"for me?" taeyong nodded, ten's eyes are now blinking while accepting the omega's offer

"thank you so much!"

"can I ask you a question?" taeyong can't help but to be curious about the mark in ten's neck, he's 100% sure this omega has a mate.

"sure go on" ten answered while folding the clothes he left earlier. he already ate all the cookies taeyong gave so he's now in a good mood

taeyong sat at his bed and face ten who is folding clothes on his bed.

"where's your mate?" ten suddenly stop what he's doing and saw clueless taeyong who is now feeling guilty that he might pick something too personal

"you don't have to answer that--"

"johnny seo" ten spoke

its been a while since he mentioned that name, a name that is engraved on his heart, a name that is killing him everytime he think of the owner of that name.

"sorry but who?"

"johnny, my mate."

taeyong nodded, can he also asks why is he here and not with that johnny seo he mentioned?

"you looked so curious, nothing much happened between us.... we're just having a misunderstanding,I kinda run away so thats why I'm here" lies.

johnny is the one who kicked him at their own house, not a misunderstanding but a problem.

a problem that ten's at fault.

he thought the company john's running are in a verge of bankruptcy so he sold all of his shares at johnny's brother jaehyun whose running an another company. he doesn't know that everything jaehyun did was a competition to johnny, now that jaehyun are one of the shareholders of johnny's company he can't forgive ten.

out of rage, johnny lost the interest with ten and finally cutting the ties between them.

he deserved this.

johnny doesn't deserve someone who doesn't trust him and his capabilities, he doesn't deserve ten, a thai dancer whose only care about his artwork.

"hey! ten, are you okay!?" taeyong began panic when ten's tears falls while staring at him.

"huh" finally, ten came back at his senses and wipe the tears on his cheek

"you missed him don't you?" taeyong asks giving him a box of tissue at his drawer.

"of course" ten said while smiling, he can't be weak infront of the other omega. he might scared him to get into relationship

"whatever the reason of your misunderstanding I do hope you get through this" taeyong hugged him.

they are now sleeping, he can't help but to let tears to fall all the way to his pillow.

hope he'll get through this? maybe not

he's so sure that his alpha has now meeting with another omega, omega that is more deserving than him.

he quickly sat when his head began to hurt together with his chest, he can't breathe again. ten started to cough loudly. that made taeyong woke up and saw his roommate trembling while holding his chest.

ten saw taeyong freaking out while holding his hand, he's adorable....