The meeting

Y/N PoV

It was unusual for me to stay outside my dorm for this long, but I couldn't really do anything since I lost my key. Mary (my roommate) was hanging out with Yumeko and probably trying to keep her out of danger, this left me leaning against my locker and searching through it for the fifteenth time.

"I can't stay outside like this, Mary might not be back until late and I'm not in the mood to gamble," I muttered

"Hey there beautiful," a strange and threatening voice called out from across the hallway."What is such a fine ass doing out here in the cold?"

I froze, my eyes darted to the figure across the hallway. Jun Kiwatari, a big, strong figure walked closer to me. Adrenaline rushed through my head. Shit look what you got yourself into y/n, now your gonna get harassed by this pervert I thought.

He grabbed my arm roughly.

"I say you come to my dorm... I'm sure you'll find some way to repay me," he spit out as sweat dripped down my forehead.

"Oh I h-had plans I w-was about to uh m-meet some friends h-here," I spoke out. DAMN IT Y/N NO ONES GONNA BELIEVE THAT! My head throbbed as intrusive thoughts hammered themselves into my brain.

He grabbed my ass with his other hand
"Oh really? It's not nice to lie to your superiors you little-" He was interrupted by a high pitched voice.

"Hey there, it's not nice to call our friends names~" Called out a small figure I couldn't make out due to the shadows covering her up.

Step by Step, she walked into the light and up to me. I couldn't believe my eyes, could it be?

"Hello cake-pop! Oh and who's your friend?" She gestured to Jun and mouth the words "play along".

I smirked and dug my nails into Juns arm as I looked him in the eye. "Well actually he's not my friend, he's a random creep that's harassing me." I said with a evil look in my eye.

Jun was dumbstruck, he began panicking and quickly let go of me.

"O-Oh no it was j-just a joke see R-Runa?" He nervously said.

I tried to hold in my laughter, i couldn't believe it! A strong man reduced to a stuttering coward in a matter of seconds? This was quality entertainment I couldn't bear to pass up, Runa must've seen me laughing and quickly replied to his sorry little lie.

"Is that so? I don't really think my little cake-pop here found it funny..." She said with a slick smile

Jun opened his mouth yet nothing came out much to Runas delight.

"I think i'll let you off with a warning this time, either you leave and never come near my cake-pop again or I'll have to call Midari on you~," she teased

"M-Midari..?" Jun gulped and ran down the hallway and into the darkness.

"Pfft- I've never seen someone run so fast." I laughed

"Yeah well I just have that effect on people you know?" she chuckled and handed me a piece of paper."This was fun but i have to go, i'm already late to my meeting with Yumemi!"

Finally it all rushed through my brain, this was Runa Yomozuki! One of the highest in the school council and a huge alley to Kirari herself!

"W-Wait!" I called out to her just before she left.

"Oh? What is it my little cake-pop?" she replied with and innocent smile.

"I wanna thank you for everything, you could've ignored me but you still came and helped! I just wanna ask you something..." I mumbled

"Well then spit it out!" she said while sucking on her freshly opened lollipop.

"I kinda lost the keys to my dorm and my roommate won't be back until late, could I stay with you tonight?" I said in a rush.

"HA! Why did you take so long? You know I don't usually let people stay but I've taken a liking to you, so go ahead!" She titled her head and smiled as she passed me the key."It's next to the election committee office."

And with a smile and a wave, she swiftly turned around and skipped past me. Even though I just met her, I can't help but think how did something so beautiful come into my life?