Who are you?

She enjoyed the peace and scent of books in the library. The young woman was working on a paper on genetic engineering that she will give next month. She certainly had enough time for it, but she wanted to finish it before it was too late. The black-haired woman is very diligent, and her grades reflect that diligence. At the moment, she is studying at university to become a doctor. After her parents died in a car accident, she decided to help people in need. As a result, Lian gives her all, which comes with a number of disadvantages as well. After all, not all students at her university are as kind as she is. She intervened when someone was bullied, but every time someone hit her and she passed out, she woke up in a different place.

She was confused about this until she was diagnosed with PTSD. PTSD means post-traumatic stress disorder. When faced with extremely stressful situations, especially those in which violence plays a role, she becomes a different person. It is treatable but a small student, like her, does not have the money to afford it. She would have to pay for everything by herself. The money she earns in her job, in the Café, is just enough to cover university fees and daily living. She didn't want to stress herself more than she already had. She was glad she hadn't had a seizure in a year. However, there was no guarantee it would stay that way. She looked at her wristwatch and realized it was time to leave. The library would close soon, and some of her college friends wanted to go to a party with her.

That's why she took Friday afternoon off to get a suitable outfit. She rarely hung out with them because she dislikes parties. Parties are too loud and stuffy. However, this time she was caught off guard, and even if she canceled, her friends would drag her along. Therefore, she immediately surrendered to her fate. Her roommate Yue is already waiting for her and looks at her sternly. "What time was our appointment?" she asked Lian who looked at the clock on the wall of the room. "Ten minutes ago?" Lian replied in response. "No, about two hours ago. I've been waiting for you for two hours now," Yue said, annoyed. "Sorry. I was working on my hit list and completely forgot we had an appointment," Lian admitted honestly, to which the other shook her head.

"Honestly, we want to take you to a party and you're late. But when it comes to school or something, you're over-punctual," Yue threw at her. The Chinese girl with short blue hair took Lian by the hand and dragged her to the mall. They will look for the most appropriate party outfit for themselves. Lian sighed reluctantly and went along with the other woman. They browsed several boutiques, with Lian wondering if it was all necessary. She hardly used makeup and didn't wear jewelry or accessories. She thought it was too ostentatious and preferred to save her money for a car. In the end, Lian prevailed to weara simple outfit, which she could later wear in everyday life.

Yue was not particularly enthusiastic about it, however, she had no desire to argue and just wanted to enjoy the evening. Lian put on a white blouse with a blue ribbon under the collar and a blue plaid knee-length skirt. Her makeup is also discreet. She just did not want to be particularly conspicuous. In the meantime, her friend was still getting ready while she had already been waiting for a while. "Are you almost ready?" Lian asked her at that point. "Don't rush me," Yue grumbled. After thirty more minutes, Yue finally left her room. She worea short, sparkly black dress. She styled her chin-length hair witha curling iron. Not only that, but she also used some rather flashy makeup, which would bother Lian a lot. Yue still put on her shoes and jacket, then they could also depart. They were going to meet the others in front of the club. They drove together to the bus stop near the club.

Yubin and Lin were already waiting for them. "Are they finally here?" Lin was impatient and finally wanted to have fun. Yubin smiled at this, amused by Lin's childish behavior. The blonde-haired woman noticed a bus stop at the station. Lian and Yue got off from the bus. "They are." said Yubin while wiping a blonde strand from her face. "Finally, it's about time," Lin groaned to Lian and Yue. "Let's go and have fun.", Yubin quickly interjected before Yue could say anything. The 4 girls approached the club and got in line. The line was quite long. "Man, these lines are always so long." Lin sighed indignantly and then typed away on her cell phone. "Relax, we'll get in," Yue responded with a grin, Lin giving her a meaningful look.