𝘍𝘢𝘬𝘦 -𝗧.𝗥𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 [𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧]

You were on your way to your DADA class when a hand slid around your waist, already knowing who it could be you turned to look at him.

"Yes?"

"Hello to you too love," Tom said with a slight smirk looking ahead.

"What now Tom?" You asked rolling your eyes.

"What do mean? We're a couple, don't you think we should walk to class together?" He spoke with the same expression.

"Yes, whatever" you muttered under your breath, tho Tom heard you he simply chose to ignore you.

Once after entering your class, you were met with one of your rare friends Abraxas Malfoy. Without thinking he took a seat next to you leaving Tom still standing there.

If looks could kill Abraxas would have been long gone because how dare he takes Tom's seat and especially sit with his fake girlfriend.

But before he could break all the bones in Malfoys body, Professor walked into the class making Tom sit with Avery instead.

During the entire class, Abraxas was actually quite a pleasant company, he would occasionally make sarcastic jokes about the teacher or pull up some random prank on someone and he was just good at carrying on conversations.

                    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"What was that?!" Tom sharply asked.

"What was what?" You looked at him confused.

"With Abraxas" he spoke anger rising within him.

"What exactly do you intend to ask Tom?" You snarled annoyed.

"I think you are forgetting that we are supposed to be dating and that means you can not go off flirting with anyone you want to"

"What? I was flirting? So is having a casual talk considered flirting now? Wow, I wasn't aware of that Tom" you said in disbelief.

"It was very clear for everyone to see he was flirting with you and you were enjoying it. You need to make it look real, remember?" He snapped back.

"First off I was very much not flirting neither enjoying anything, he was talking and I was responding that's all! And I'm not the one who needs to make it look real, you do!" You spoke up.

"Me? What I have done?" He asked confused and irritated.

"Exactly Tom, nothing! You do nothing to make it seem real! You don't have nice talks with me or go on walks or even have a proper lunch with me! Sitting together and holding hands means nothing if you won't move your mouth to speak!..."

Tom was stunned at your sudden burst of anger and complaints. He quietly listened to everything you said.

"And I'm doing all this for YOU in the first place So dumbledore will think that you're actually busy spending quality time with your new girlfriend and not opening secret chambers with a stone making serpent!" You continued and harshly whispered the last part.

Before Tom could say another word you stormed off without even looking at his face.

                    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Oh my god! You have to look at this! Its Abraxas! He's hanging upside down from the tree back at the yard!"
Avery came rushing to you as you were making your way to the Slytherin common room after your last class which you did not have with Tom.

"Wait what?!" You asked confused and followed Avery and soon there was the arrogant yet charming Malfoy hanging upside down, stuck and wedged between different branches of the tree.