Chapter 1

Once, Their lived a beautiful girl who named Snow White. She live by the queen and king. The queen got illed and suddenly died. The King married another queen again. The queen is wicked and beautiful. The queen had a magic mirror. Everytime the queen asks the mirror, "Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" And the mirror would answer, "You my queen are the fairest of all."                                                                                                                            

One day, When the queen asked the mirror, "Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all?" The mirror would answer different, "You my queen are the fairest, But Snow White is the fairest than you." The queen got mad and he sent a hunter and bring Snow White into the woods and kill her! The hunter don't want to kill the princess so he let Snow White go.

When it get night, Snow White saw a little house in the forest. She opened the door and saw that the house is dirty. She cleaned the house and she went up and saw seven beds and fell asleep. When the seven dwarfs went home, they saw that the house is clean. And when they go upstairs, they saw Snow White sleeping in their beds. When Snow White woke up, she saw the seven dwarfs. When the dwarfs will go to their work, they tell Snow White, "Do not open the door or the window if someone knocked." "Yes. I will." Said Snow White. When the dwarfs are gone, Someone knocked the door. Snow White forgot what the dwarfs warn her. So she opened the door. "Hello, young lady." Said the wicked queen. "I brought some apple for you." Snow White said, "No, I won't. It might be poisonous." The wicked queen said, "Why will I give it to you if it's poisonous? Grab a bite. It's yummy." The princess said, "Ok. I will took a bite." When Snow White is done biting she fell down. When the dwarfs came home, they saw Snow White lying down the floor. The dwarfs thought that the princess is dead, so they put the princess at a coffin. When the prince was passing, he saw Snow White and the prince kissed Snow White and Snow White waked up. Snow White and the prince lived happily ever after!

The End!
Hope you guys like it!
-Author

Please subscribe and comment and share!!!! =)