Pro. Pro. Pro. Pro. Pro. Pro. Pro.

Caroline's pov

I wish Mondays was Tuesdays but that mean everyone will hate Tuesdays if Tuesdays turn into Wednesdays that mean everyone will also hate Wednesdays, how about if Wednesdays change to Thursday and Thursday is Friday, UGH!!. I try everytime to actually be the best calender updater it always have to fail like really it got to be kidding me.

Hi my name is Caroline Sophieya Simone Kesha Blunt i know what you are thinking such a huge long name well my mom have four, so that explains it kind of but anywho tou can call me Carol for short so I attend Summer Spring High what a name right, the school names are getting out of hand you have Smitty Witty High and then you have this Damion Drummer Kickboxing High and the title has nothing to do with drumming or Kickboxing. I am a senior can i get a halla (halla) finally cause the quicker i leave the better.

End of Carol's pov

Roxie's pov

She is my favourite friend Alexis and the way she act is totally awesome Oh My Word, Hi guyz my name is Roxie Dangerous Sharpe.

I attend the S.S.H. and i cannot wait to leave this school plus i made it to senior i actually made i might have alot when i say alot i mean alot of detension but i finally made, for all of those people out there who said i was going to get kick out in the junior year y'all are wrong, wrong people who does not believe in a child like my self here.

End of Roxie's pov

Carolina's pov

Here we go again same old thing again, i am finally a senior of this heck of a so call school name Summer Spring High, i skip couple grade due to my intellegence so yeppy goodbye slow pokes, i can fibally get my degree so that i can open up my own bakery.

Hi i am Carolina Mitchelle Kasia-Anne Summer and no the school is not own by my parents or any relitives just to be clear with you all.

End of Lina pov

Rosaline's pov

Why do i have to go to school can they not see it is stressing and that almost two thirds of the school population are missing jeez, people these day.

Sup ma name is Rosaline Pinky Pie Apple Jack Blade and i go to S.S.H unfortunatley and one more thing im a senior peace out son-of-a-school.

End of Rosa's pov