Info you should know.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ BOOK! THANKS! so yeah. My old story kinda sucks ass which I am just now realizing, but it's like 2:30 am and I feel like writing.

So for the past couple of months I have been reading a lot of werewolf stories and when I say a lot I mean like one or two books a night. And during that I would sometimes find these amazing books that were just awesome! But I also found some pretty shitty ones.

Since I have been reading so much there are certain books that I have really liked but they always ended to early or never ended the way I would have like them to, so I have decided to write my own kick ass book that goes the way I want it to.

Now I guess you could say some of this book will tie into some of my real life experiences and so far I guess you could say I have been through a lot and I really want to incorporate some of that cause this is my story after all, but I hope you guys enjoy this and don't be afraid to give your opinion, but don't be an ass.

UPDATES! Now for updating this story. I have no idea. My goal is at least one chapter a week but I really wanna do more than that. I expect this to be a pretty decent size book. But we will see how it goes and I will get back to you guys on that.

But that is enough rambling so let's get on with this book!!

BTW the title of this book is "The Beginning." I was just trying to come up with something. Most likely it will change so don't worry.

Anyways. Let's get started.