KNJ ff: When he trusts his girlfriend over you (Part 1)

Y/n pov:

I and Namjoon were best friends for almost 20 years. We were basically inseparable but everything started to change when he started dating Ara 5 months back. When he told me about them I was hurt, because I had a crush on him. Well crush is probably an understatement. It's hard to not fall for someone who takes care of you like you are a princess.

I hate Ara not because she stole him from me but because she is two faced. She acts like a caring girl in front of Joon while she is the total opposite of it under those fake skin of hers. Namjoon deserves someone more better than her, someone who isn't two faced. Ara always tries to seperate me and Namjoon.

When we both plan on meetups she keeps him occupied and doesn't let him come. It really hurts me to see him choosing her over me but I bear with it because whenever I see him happy I couldn't bring myself to make him feel sad or guilty. Today I finally got the chance to spend time with him after nearly a month.

I knocked on the door of his house and waited for him to open the door. My hands were filled with his and my favorite snacks as we planned on a movie marathon. I heard the shuffling sound behind the door and the door clicked open after a second. There was he standing in front of me with that cute smile of his which made the dimple on his cheeks visible.

"Hey y/n"

He hugged me before getting the snacks from my hands and letting me in.

"Hey Joonie... Everything ready for tonight? "

"Yup"

I entered the living room with him tagging along behind me. The couch in the living room was filled with blankets and pillows ready for our movie night. I immediately went to the couch and got myself comfortable. Just when Joon was about to sit we heard the door bell going off followed by a knock on the door.

"Did you invite anyone else? "

"Not that I remember of"

"Then who is it? "

"Wait let me go check"

When he opened the door I heard an annoying squeal. It was none other than Ara his girlfriend.

Author's pov:

Namjoon let Ara inside the house and took her to the living room.

"I thought you told me you were busy? "
Namjoon asked Ara with a little confusion on his face.

"Yup I was but I finished my work earlier so that I can spend some time with my Joonie. "

It instantly made Namjoon smile.
"I'm really lucky to have such a caring girl as my girlfriend, aren't I? "

Y/n was looking at Ara with pure disgust on her eyes. She didn't even bother to hide it when Namjoon saw her because Namjoon knew that she didn't like Ara and that she talks to her only because of him. Namjoon sighed seeing y/n and asked Ara to get settled while he gets an extra pair of blankets and pillows.

Y/n pov:

He left me alone with Ara to get some blankets and pillows. I was literally praying to not loose control of myself when Ara opened her mouth.

"Thought you could spend some alone time with your crush huh? "

I didn't say it right? She knows that I have a crush on Namjoon. I was trying my best to not mind her and act like she doesn't even exist, but what she did next make me stare at her dumbfounded.

She threw a glass vase on the floor and then took my hands and slapped herself on her face. She started crying and telling

"Why did you do that y/n? "

I was standing there dumbfounded not knowing what happened or what to do. I heard footsteps behind me and I got shoved away which made me fall on the glass shards. Blood started trickling down my arm because of the glass shards piercing into my skin.

I stared at Namjoon who had an angry expression on his face. That's when I realized what Ara was trying to do. She wanted to seperate us completely.

"What was that for y/n? I know that you don't like her but I thought you will act like an adult and understand my feelings but it seems I was wrong. You are so selfish y/n. Don't come to see me again. I don't want to see you ever again. "

And that's when I felt my heart breaking into pieces just like the broken vase lying on the ground. He thought I hurt her. All the 20 years I spent with him was nothing to him when compared to his girlfriend of over 5 months. I tried my best to not cry in front of them.

I went out of his house and started running to mine which was like few blocks away. I turned back once in the hope of seeing him chase after me to apologize and comfort me instead of comforting his girlfriend, but sometimes reality is the exact opposite of what we wish to happen.

He was cuddling, comforting that two faced girlfriend of his, who has now buried her face in his chest hiding the victorious smile on her face from the view of Namjoon.