Hogwarts?

I stared at the room, I had been for all my little life. The shelves filled with books, some were fairy tales for when I read to the children/kids, and the rest were fantasy books that I read to myself.

      The door unlocked, followed by the similar creeking sound. My eyes darted to Miss Lani, her brown hair tided in a ponytail and her amber eyes shone bright, the white shirt that was tucked into the grey sweatpants match her shoes.

"What do you need?" I asked staring at the young lady "Someone wants to meet you" she said then walked away. A man walked to the door, his long silver hair and beard was the first thing I noticed then his robes and cloak. "You may enter." I walk to the window that shows the garden with the younger children/kids playing with the each other.

     We both stayed silent waiting for the other to talk, the man spoke "How are you, Y/n?" The man joined me at looking to the children below "I'm fine, thank you" "My name is Dumbledore, I am the Headmaster at Hogwarts." "Hogwarts?" I had never heard of such a place, "a school for Witchcraft and Wizardry." I turned my attention to Dumbledore "Magic isn't real" his light blue eyes met mine "but it is real!" "Then you need some evidence to back up your claim."

Dumbledore points his wand at the shelves filled with books "Engorgio!" The Shelves grew, "Reducio" The shelves went back to their normal size "Inpressive." I turned to the man giving him a little smile "but why tell me about Hogwarts?" "Well... Do you want to attend Hogwarts?" My eyes glanced at his "I don't know a thing about magic." "Same as a lot of people."

      Dumbledore handed me a letter

           Miss L/n
           Room 6
           Heyvold orphanage
           Fresiby

I opened the letter cautiously

Dear Miss L/n
        We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry.

Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later then July 31.

Yours sincerely
Mineva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

I peered into his eyes in disbelief "how will I get the equipment?" "Go to Leaky Cauldron and ask Tom, the person behide the bar, for help." Dumbledore threw a key at me which I caught "you will need it."

       I gawked at the place Dumbledore once were, I ambled down to the garden, laughter filled the air but my focus was on finding him. A black-haired boy sitting by the lake gain my attention "Hey Leo." "What's wrong?" "What do you mean" "Y/n, I have known you all my life I know when you look sad or not." "I going to be leaving" Leo's face went pale "forever?"

          I shook my head "I'm going to a school full of Wizards and Witchs." I made sure no one was listening in "that makes sense" I swiftly turned my head to face him, the movement almost made my hair hit him(if you have short hair ignore this part) "remember when Misty tripped me over and she floated to the roof, while you were glaring at her.So when are you leaving?" "September 1. Tomorrow I will get my equipment" "can I come?" "I'm sorry Leo, but I don't know if it is a safe place."
Leo's grey eyes met my e/c eyes it reminded me of when we first met, in the same spot we are in now six years ago so I was five while Leo was four.

       I stood up and went back to my room. "Why do I need a key?"

Sorry about my writing, I tryed my best. Feel free to give me some advice on my book.