The slow delivery 

Andrew found himself rushing to put on his uniform, now realizing that his delivery partner was waiting for him.
"Andrew!! Hurry up we have an order we have to deliver!!" Luca shouted popping his head into the changing room, already dressed in his uniform.
"..Emma's done making the pizza..?" Andrew said pulling his shirt over his head, paying no attention to the peeping Luca.
"Uh-huh! That's why we have to hurry, So the food doesn't get cold!" Luca exclaimed, now leaning up against the door frame. Andrew had now had his shirt and pants on and was tucking in his shirt to give himself a neat appearance, unlike Luca who had his shirt untucked. He's always told the staff how it was uncomfortable walking around with a tucked shirt, and everyone just went with it.
"Are you ready now Andrew?" The inpatient Luca cried.
"..Yes I am now.." Andrew smiled at Luca as he placed his hat upon his head, and joined Luca as they turned the corner and went to the back to pick up the pizzas.
"..hm..only two orders.." Andrew muttered looking at the orders that were placed. Luca looked over the lengthy male's shoulder and looked at the list.
"Ooh... Lucky us~!" Luca purred into Andrew's ear, grabbed half of the pizzas and headed to the back door, and signaled for Andrew to follow him to the car. "C'mon Andrew!! You gotta pick up the pace, the pizza is gonna get coold!" Luca spoke to the now flustered Andrew. The lengthy male grabbed the rest of the orders and followed the brown-haired male to the car.

"I GET TO PICK THE MUSIC!!" Luca said excitedly as he plopped himself into the passenger seat. Usually, Andrew picks the music..which is always classical and it puts Luca to sleep, so whenever Luca gets the chance, he'll pick the music.
"..Ah..fine.." Andrew sighed, starting the car and setting the GPS to the first address to the customer.

".Mr. Balsa..we're here.." Andrew glanced at the smaller male who was currently clutching the boxes of pizza. They pulled up to a small, brown house.
"Ah- This is the one who ordered the...large cheese pizzas! Right!?. Also, Andrew didn't I tell you to call me Luca?!" Luca piped, puffing out his cheeks.
"..I apologize, now let's hurry.." Andrew said giving the brunette a weak smile as he unlocked the car door.
Luca trotted towards the door of the house, with Andrew falling not far behind him. Luca knocked on the door, swaying side to side waiting for the customer to open the door.

A male with silvery-white wavy long hair, with a long, white nightgown and light blue slippers opened the door. "..This is the pizza I ordered, correct?" He spoke in a thick French accent.
"Correct!" Luca sang as he handed the man the two pizzas.
"Ah! Merci!" The man said exchanging the pizzas with the money and closed the door. Luca swung his arm over Andrews's broad shoulders, and yawned "Ugh, although there were only two orders, I'm exhausted!"
Andrew flushed at the sudden contact. "I-It is quite late... I s-suppose I am a bit tired." The lengthy man muttered, looking down at his feet.
"Ah! Perfect!! We could sleep in the break room, I heard the couch was super comfortable!" The shorter male said, walking over to the car, leaving the slender, slightly flustered man behind.