🌸🥀rough day🥀🌸

Suggestion by: kiwi0828
A/N- please leave suggestions! And thanks for yours!
________________________

Dabi had left for a few days on a long mission, things didnt go as planned and dabi was upset. All he wanted was to see his birdie. He was over joyed when he arrived at keigo's apartment to find him cooking in the kitchen, with candles lit around the previously disastrous apartment, now found clean, with only a few mud streaks on the door, from his shoes, which he kicked off. Keigo turned off the stove, turning against the island looking at dabi with the biggest smile, only to be met with a sweaty, tired, and deprived face . He walked around it pulling dabi into a hug, trying to ignore the smell. "I missed you birdie." He hummed ouy in his tired, husky voice. Keigo looked up at him with a comforting smile, "i missed you too dabi, but damn, take a shower." He laughed out. Dabi rolled his eyes, taking off his long jacket, throwing it over the couch, walking off to the bathroom. Keigo walked back into the kitchen, continuing to boil the noodles in his pot. Eventualy dabi came back out, towel around his waist. "There's fresh clothes on the bed!"  Keigo called out. He soon turned around ro be faced with a smiling dabi in nothing but sweat pants. "Guessing it didnt go well?" He asked, flying up slightly to kiss dabis cheek. "No, it went terrible" he let out a huff, laying his chin on keigo's head as he continued to cook. Eventualy he had wandered to the couch with keigo, and 2 bowls of hot soba. As the two ate, keigo noticed how upset dabi was,
'must've been terrible' he thought to himself. Soon they had finnished eating and were curled up on the couch under a blanket. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Dabi shook his head, signaling a 'no' Keigo nodded, taking their bowls to the kitchen. Plopping back down, planting shirt sweet kisses on dabis lips. "C'mere babe" he grabbed his hand, leading him to keigo's bedroom, which was decorated with warm scented candles. "You've been gone, and had a bad time, I know youre upset, can i help?" He asked, sitting on dabis lap. He looked down kissing the bird boy, "you already have, but be my guest." Keigo smiled, dropping to the floor in front of dabi. He began to palm him through the thin fabric that was the sweat pants, to find he wasnt wearing underwear. Keigo smiled at this. Dabi felt embarrassed at how he could get as worked up as he is now just from seing his boyfriend do that. He tilted his head back and gasped as he felt keigo take him into his mouth. Keigo raised and lowerd his head at an even pace, taking more and more of dabi into his mouth each time. "I love you so- so much keigo" dabi almoast moaned out. Keigo looked up at him, this sent dabi over the edge as he came in the boys mouth. He looked back down to see keigo had swallowed everything, and was standing back up. He dropped his loose pants from his waist, along with his boxers. Dabi looked up in awe at how confident his submissive boyfriend was being. He was snapped out of his thoughts as Keigo planted another kiss on his lips, lowering himself onto dabi. Dabi closed his eyes quickly, grabbing keigo's hips softly. "I love you dabi" is all he heard as Keigo began moving himself on dabi. Dabi opend his eyes again, being met with keigo's golden ones, his eyes not clouded by lust, but instead dusted with love this time. He quickly kissed the boy, before he started moving a little faster on dabi. "You're so beautiful baby" he whisperd out. Keigo hummed in response. Keigo put his hands on dabis chest to support himself, as he moved quicker. "Just like that keigo, you're doing so well, thank you baby." Keigo continued his movements, trying to keep his composure. "I'm so close keigo, dont stop babes." Keigo smiled at this, bouncing himself faster, feeling the knot in his stomach grow tighter, he could tell dabi was closer now. He soon lost all composure as he felt himself be filled by dabi. He let his head fall back, as the knot in his stomach came loose. They just held onto each other for a bit, before keigo raised himself off of dabi, collapsing in his chest. "I love you so much dabi." He whisperd out, planting another kiss on dabis lips. "I love you too keigo." He hummed out, holding onto keigo's hand as they quickly fell asleep in eachothers arms.
________________________
Sorry if this wasn't what you were expecting lol 😅 let me know what you want to see next!