1

So this is a story about: teen wolf, the vampire diaries, after, twilight, julie and the phantoms and maybe some more movies or series.
So this is about a lot of series/movies so i don't own any of these series/ movies. All the credit goes of course to the makers of the movies/series!!
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Y/n:
Hi my name is y/n Salvatore. I'm just a normal 16 year old, dark brown hair, blue eyed girl.
Beside the fact that i had a car accident, depression, anxiety, panick attacks, my parents not wanting to see me anymore since i was 5, living with my uncle and aunt, havent seen my brothers since i was 5, oh and i can't forget the fact that i am a vampire and that my grandpa is Dracula. I have a pretty normal life.

So let me explain the car accident:
I just turned 15, me and my uncle were at the gas station. He was inside of the building and i was in the car waiting until he was done. I was playing on my phone whit my earbuds in when suddenly i got a pretty hard metal thing on my head and pass out. A few minutes later i woke up to hearing sirens everywhere and a very painful thing in my neck. The last thing i heard was my uncle screaming my name before everything went black.

After 5 months i woke up from a coma, doctors rushing in the room, me asking where the hell i was.
Later they told me i laid in a come for 5 months because of a car accident, and that they tought i died. And on that moment everything came rushing back the face that was hovering over me: beth cassidy. My ex-bestfriend. The one that put that injectie thingy in my neck.
I asked the doctors if they knew what i was and they said no.
They also said i probably could't walk for the rest of my life anymore.
But i didn't believe them i trainend a lot after they said that, because i wanted to prove them wrong.

And now a year later i can walk fine.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Sooo this is part 1 and i'm sorry if it's really bad it's my first story and i'm Dutch sooo yeahhh
Hope you enjoyed! :)