(chapter 1) *abuse tigger warning* the strings that pull

Finnley P.O.V

its been 20 years no sleep, fake smiles, the strings hurt, they never rest. i don't wanna leave though cause if they can't use me they'll use someone else. am in hell like no joke, the way i died i was shot in the head by someone i can't say who. i went to hell because i killed someone that used me for money, drugs and love stuff. i never felt loved and i don't wanna go back on the stage the feeling of my strings getting pulled all the time hurts. my arms and my one leg sometimes break of fall off they even sometimes don't move right. "HEY PUPPET!!" i pretened i didn't hear him. i don't like him he hurts me, but if i leave he'll hurt someone else and no one deserves this. "HEY SLUT!!" he grabbed my hair he pulled me to look at him. "a-am so-sorry, i-i couldn't h-hear yo-" "really??.. then lets see if your ears are broken.." my eyes widened, he just smiled. "n-no no please i-i will listen better please am sorry" he grabbed his knife and put it to my ear. "please am sorry" he was still pulling my hair it hurts my ears already have scars form last show. "please..." he then let my hair go and put his knife away. "listen you bitch, i need to make money ok...and you being a smart-ass isn't helping ok?" i looked at him and nodded and he lifted my chin and tried to kiss me. i pushed him away "please not today...." i asked but he just pulled my hair and forced me to kiss him i pushed him and spitted on the floor. "you act like your tough but your just a slut" he then called Y/N to do my makeup. "omg, you need to run away you don't deserve this finnley" Y/N said once he left. "just hurry up and do my makeup" i said in a calm tone. "besides he'll abuse you if i leave" "please finnley, i don't want this i want to see that smile again" "Y/N a puppet only smiles whwn the owner tells him or her or them too" Y/N had tears. "you run first okay then i will" i said trying to make them feel better. "your lying" "i need to be on stage Y/N" Y/N the did my make up to cover the brusies and scars. "wish me luck Y/N" Y/N didn't say anything they just left the i went to the stage. "its about time" my boss said as he pushed me on the floor. i tried to get up but the got stepped on and pushed back down "keep that smile on" i then did my smile as he let me go. i then walked on stage *time skip* the show has ended. the stringd then dropped me my legs hurt, one broke and my arm fell off once the curtains closed. my boss then grabbed my hair and threw me across the stage i felt the stage scrape my face and my arm. he then walked over to me and kicked my stomach evrytime he said a word "why. are. you .useless. you. broken. usless.shit. just .die!!!" i the started to cough up blood once he stopped kicking me "no wonder, why you friend deserved to die" i then felt my anger bubble no one talks about my friend she helped me and got me through rough times and fixed me everytime then a my boss shot her for trying to run away. just then i decided to end this.  i heard my boss sigh as he dragged me to the  fixing up tent. "you know, am planning to replace you am tired of your bullshit. your just a broken slut toy" he then kneeled to me and fixed my leg and my arm. *the next day* as i carried boxes to the backstage i saw a cat i petted it for a while but then i heard bells. my boss can't even afford bells. i then looked at a bush i saw green eyes. "h-hello" i said as i was walking to the bush. it then jumped out i fell back "hello there puppet" the demon said as he waved. i stayed silent "wow this place is a dump" i just stared then i heard footsteps "shit" i said and them the demon was gone once i looked back. "HEY WHY YOU JUST LAYING THERE WE NEED TO MAKE MONEY" mu boss yelled as me and then kicked me again and again. i then coughed up blood it dripped from my chin to my outfit. "he then pulled my hair to force me to look at him "hurry up so we can get you replaced...you bitch" he then threw me on the ground. i then got up trying to ignore the pain in my stomach. my boss then left i then almost fell "wow" i heard a voice it was that demon again and to think of it he looks like a clown or jester "that was sad, i can't belive you still perform after that" he said looking conserned. "i-it happens e-every-everyday" i tried to say but my stomach was sore. "well, cya soon" wait what does he mean once i was gonna ask him he dissappered again.

Fizzarolli P.O.V

i was sent here from Y/N to help the abused puppet. and i can see that he needs help fast. i just planned to kill the owner but i couldn't be seen, the puppet was covered with brusies, scars and cuts that were healing of still bleeding. he had scrapes also i mean he was just thrown around like a ragdoll. i need to help him fast

Finnley P.O.V

I AM TIRED OF THIS AM NOT RUNNING AWAY NO AM ENDING IT ALL. i laughed to myself as i entered my bosses office "what is it" he said in a annoying tone. he then got up and gabbed my chin "are you finaly gonna submit to me like a good doll~" i then pushed him hard as i could he fell on the floor "wtf" he said and he was about to get up but i stepped on him.  i then started to laugh at him "whos the weak one now, BITCH. am tired of this you made fun of my friend and now am gonna fix you" he the smiled "oh yeah how, you slut" "hmmmm" i the pulled out my pistol "oh look a magic trick, i found this behind your ear" he thelooked at me in horror. i the started to mock him "you belong to me, thats what you say all the time" i the laughed and putted my hand on my head. "this it FUNNY AND YOU DESERVE TO DIE YOU TRAMP WHORE" and the (BANG) i started to laugh and fell to my knees and started to cry not tears of sadness. but tears of joy "finally its over" i then laughed and shot his body 12 times. i then felt a hand on my shoulder which stopped me for shooting more

Fizzarolli P.O.V

DAmn this puppet is crazy.....i like that, just like me. "i need to stop him before he goes total wack" i whispered as i walked towards the tent slowly. I then i put my hand on his shoulder he then stopped and dropped the gun "i think he's dead now" i said in a sarcastic tone

(man this was a crazy chapter) 1281 words

(let me know if it was good please)