𝓣𝓲𝓷𝔂 𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓭𝓼

Do vote 💙💙

Episode: 1

𝓣𝓲𝓷𝔂 𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓭𝓼

A strong abrupted wind thrashed the semi-opened window and rain started flooding the vast cobbled floor pasted in front of the four floored building of the girl's hostel of QIHS with a roaring thunder and within a few minutes the great crimson boltning on the sky made Zaira wake up abruptly, she looked up to the window from where the rain was swiftly pouring inside her room, the scent of petrichor, the coldness around her felt so peaceful for a second that she immediately thought of hurrying out to get drenched in rain but later her mind denied realizing that it wasn't her home so she straightened up her shirt that had been creased a bit and walked to the window that opened to the back of the hostel fronting the far meekly lit building that read "Department of radiology" across the road having it's footpaths full of the small trees getting drenched in the rain she peeped below to the vast floor joining the road and saw no one so she let her palms out and then her face fronting the sky that was covered with thick blackish-grey clouds and in that moment of tranquility she wished, she prayed about the life ahead with her heartiest sentiments and with a gust, scent of motia flower gestured her, she felt eccentric, she'd never imagined that the first day of the university she had always wanted to get enrolled in though a little late would be this magical, this serene.
Zaira took a sigh filled with gratitude and slowly wiped the sprinkled droplets from her face and looked beneath to spot the flowers but instead her eyes rested on the back of a boy wearing a black hoodie craved with an arabic letter و written in gold talking to the lady that introduced herself earlier today as Durre Aminah; the warden, before she could see further her gaze fell upon the window-sill right beside her hand she saw a gigantic earthworm that had crawled all the way up here to the fourth floor and a little shriek left her mouth, within seconds she moved backwards so that no one could see her and immediately bolted the window in a way that the insect fell below and slid the curtains.

Zaira was about to go to her bed when she saw the girl wearing a loose shirt and a short that's a little too short and seemed vulgar comfortably asleep on the other bed that was stuck to the other wall. The girl was not there before when she has entered the room and after doing a little bit of dusting and changing the bedsheet she slept and neither the warden has informed her about the girl in fact Durre had told Zaira to be thankful to her for alotting her a room with no partner and a small beautiful balcony with a few potted plants. Anyway, Zaira now had to adjust with that other girl and share the wardrobe as there's only one. Putting the last glance to the luggage that was scrambled a little closer to the girl's bed she sat on her bed and started remembering the tiring day she'd today, her flight early in the morning from Karachi to Quetta, drive to the QIHS ( Quetta Institute Of Health Sciences) the admission procedure, then the half and an hour-long registration of hostel that consisted of a basic form to be filled but then the warden took an entire hour investigating her and telling her about the rules and regulations and other stories about the university and lastly handled her the keys of her room; Room no 110 B  that was located on the rightmost corner of the fourth floor.

Zaira hadn't taken out anything except for the bedsheet and had decided to arrange everything the next day so she opened one of the suitcases and just pulled out a big dull navy blue colored shawl and draped it all over her body
She picked up the mobile by her side glanced at the time and the date, it was showing 1:00, 9th October. She hadn't gotten time to check any notification from the time she'd reached here so she started opening the messages, the topmost was from her father who's asking if she'd reached safely and the same kind of message was from her mother and Lama so instead of replying to everybody in person she wrote a detailed message and sent it to the family's WhatsApp group.
She plugged in the handsfree, shut her eyes and sunk deep into the valleys of sleep listening to the Surah Room.