Chapter : 6

Driving was long enough to envelope a tired and stressful Zhan into a deep slumber. Yibo who was sitting beside him, totally uninterested, saw the latter's head was falling down from the seat and could hit somewhere and he certainly didn't let anything to happen him from now on or else where will be the fun if he had to take care of him like a nurse. Guiding latter's head to rest upon his shoulder, he sighed in content. After six or seven hours of long and tiresome journey, the car halted at it's destination, outside a huge but not too grand apartment, Yibo's apartment.

One and only luxurious building in the whole area, surrounded with high walls and heavy security. As soon the car made his way to the main door, guards rushed to open the door wide for the Car to enter, which successfully did. Driver stopped the car in front of the building staircase and a guard opened the car's door hurriedly for their Master to come out. Yibo took the sleeping figure who was curling like a ball, in his arms and got down. He entered in his apartment and his head butler, a man in his forty welcomed him smilingly.

The old man was a little surprised to see his young Master carrying someone for the first time and that someone was a pitiful young boy with a thin and pale complexion. His young Master had never brought anyone to his home personally and moreover in his arms. Instructing him to prepare something healthy and nutrient in meal, he headed over to upstairs, towards his bedroom. Laying the unconscious paleface onto his comfy mattress, he stood up and straightened himself. Locking the door from inside, he decided to take a warm shower.

Picking his clothes, he lastly glanced at the sleeping boy with his icy gaze before going into washroom. Just as he disappeared, Zhan opened his fearful eyes. So scared to even flutter around. But his heart relaxed when the cold figure was no where in sight in the unfamiliar room. His mind attracted to the sound of shower and it didn't take him any sec to understand that the person was inside washroom. Sitting up straight on the fluffy bed, he turned his eyeballs around everyone in the white themed room, purely like a heaven but giving a horrific view.

Too silent and too alone for a soul for live comfortably. Glancing at the photographs and designs, he contemplated that it must be the demon's bedroom and just then, his heart came to his mouth. With a shaky legs, he got down from the bed without making any noise. He moved to the door slowly and tried opening it but even after some seconds of hard practice, it didn't budge. Tears started filling his lucid eyes because of his unsuccessfulness. But he certainly let the demon had his way. He won't give in to him, no matter what.

Thinking for a solution in gear and hurry, he turned back and looked around. His eyes drifted to the windows and an idea occurred in his already messed mind. Either to jump and kill himself or secondly, escape from here if being alive after jumping off from here. He slowly reached to the window frame and tried sliding the window pane but Alas! It was sealed. His heart sunk deeper thinking how could he so unlucky. But he still didn't surrender. Wiping his tears roughly, he searched for a sharpened object or any hard tool to broke the window's thick pane but nothing was present there likewise.

It was like, Wang Yibo had already guessed the ways he would applied and thus prepared the whole room accordingly beforehand. A master bed in the heart of the bedroom. The oversized headboard in this earthy bedroom was undoubtedly part of why this set up felt so luxurious. The plush cushioning stretching across the entire back wall made the room look extra cozy. Of course, the ambiance provided by the sconces and built-in headboard lights didn't hurt either. The acrylic swinging round chair, hanging on the left side of the bed looking as glamorous as it could.

Seductive dark hues are perfectly illuminated in the spacious room using bedroom pendant lights. The regal gold present on them, as well as the unique chandelier and end tables, made this bedroom feel like it was fit for modern royalty. Two sides of the walls was attached to the wholly stretched couch with soft cushion. Perfectly hidden closets and wardrobes won't attract much attention but surely provided a beautiful view of simplicity. A small door connected to the side showing the presence of another unique room. Except these the whole room was neatly organized with different types of unique artwork and some handmade rare items. Nothing was there for Zhan's help.