✨31✨

she sat there staring down at her fingers "my daughter is so pretty" seungmee glance up at her mom and smiled "thanks" her mom frown her brows "what's with this tone?" seungmee cleared her throat

"what tone! i'm just nervous, can't wait to be married that's all" her short mom embraced her daughter into a tight hug "i know that you'll be off into a better life once you're with him my baby."

seungmee felt a tear in down her face, she wasn't going to be in a happy state once she walks out of this room. she looked at the door seeing daehyun and soho standing there "hi!" seungmee wiped her only tear.

seungmee's mom let go of the girl and face the other two girls "hi my bootyful bride" soho smacked daehyun's arm "ow! what all i'm saying is that if i was in jaehyuk's place i would've kiss seungmee right here."

seungmee chuckled "anyways we got you theses but don't open them until you get back home i'll seungmee nodded "got it. shouldn't you two be seated?" daehyun took a glance at the clock on the wall but look at soho.

"i can't read clock on wall, time please" soho grabbed her phone and gasped "shit see you on the walk way!" soho dragged daehyun with her "see you in a bit seungmee."

seungmee's wedding dress and hair:

she walked to the wedding hall and waited for the doors to open up for her

she walked to the wedding hall and waited for the doors to open up for her. once they opened chenle started to play the piano for the girl. sungchan watched her in awe.

"don't get your hopes up" he look at yangyang and scoffed "wha- me? no never that!" he looked at the girl and smiled. seungmee and sungchan made eye contact, she smiled widely.

she looked up to see jaehyuk smiling at her, her smile turned into a fake one. seungmee walke sip the stairs and stand infront of him "you look beautiful" seungmee nodded.

seungmee didn't listen to the male talk all she was thinking about is how she was going to do this plan. she didn't realize that they have been calling her name for a few times. she shook her head and look at them.

"sorry just a little dizzy" she nervously laughed "your finger please" she brought out her left hand and let the boy place the ring on. "now do you nam seungmee take lee jaehyuk as your husband through good and bad?"

seungmee thought, it was quiet and silent. she look at jaehyuk and smiled, throwing her flowers on the floor while her smile leaves her face. she removed the ring from her finger and threw it away.

"i don't" she said with so much confidence in her tone "nam seungmee" her mother called out "no, i'll tell you why i don't! sleeping with girls while i have been away at work? you cheated on me."

"ok who does that, all i had left from you was a photo of us a year ago. you didn't even care about taking care of me" jaehyuk stare at the girl "you have no proof" seungmee scoffed.

"give" yuni walked up to seungmee and gave her the phone "is this what you want to see!" jaehyuk watches the video in shock "yea i knew i wouldn't want to marry a person like you."

"ok! maybe you and sungchan have been doing things behind my back! what did you kiss him? did it with him?" seungmee looked at sungchan "yes! i did, i fucking kissed him on the lips. you weren't there to see me place my lips on his, he was there for me and you weren't."

"so what if i kissed him at least he didn't go away putting themselves into other people!!"

tell him sis!!