chapter 1

When we're young we are thaught the distinction between good and bad , a hero and a villain, a savior and a lost cause. But what if the only difference is just whose telling the story?

Hi my name is Aviean and yes I know when you pronounce my name it sounds like youre saying a villain but hey I didnt chose the name. Anyways all my life I've been bullied and hurt emotionally and physically all beacuse of my name pronunciation. I had learned to live with it but then one night I was coming home from school and when I got home I found my mothers cold. Dead. Body. My mother was all I had left and she'd been MURDERED!
I didnt know what to do the rent was do and I was only 15 at the time so no one would hire me and wouldn't listen when I tried to explain why I needed the job.  The next day at school I was bullied again.

"Aviean more like a villain. Hahahahaha."

"Why don't you do everyone a favor and go find a piece of rope and tie to your neck, don't worry we'll hang it off the roof for you afterwards. Hahahahahahahahahaha."

"What are you sad? Are you going to run and go cry to mommy. 'Waaaaa mommy I was bullied.' Hahahahhaa."That was my last straw.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!  SHUT UP! ALL YOU DO IS B*CTH!
YOU KNOW WHAT IF YOU ARE SO DESPERITE FOR A VILLAIN GUESS WHAT MOTHERF*CKER YOU GOT ONE!" That was the last time they saw me at school. And that was the beginning of my new life.

For my  costume I wore all black with cat ears and a tail and my gloves was very soft on the outside so it'll be harder to leave in fingerprints plus no one would notice if I pickpocket them.

On my first mission I pickpocketed a sleeping guard undetected and shut down all the cameras and managed to steal the worlds most valuable jewel. After a few more missions I became known as the black cat. Because I made it coincidently on every mission I did I made the victim have some bad luck the entire day and stole from them that night. For missions that I'd steal from places like the museum or banks I'll make the owner of the bank or Museum go through bad luck. Because of this and my costume I was known as the black cat. And it was like that until one long action filled year later when I met him.<3