Chapter One-The Market

The market is a rather pleasant place. Many people stopped by regularly to purchase the food that the market contained. Most likely, the food they bought would be consumed... not the most enjoyable thing for the food. Every day, food live in fear that they might be taken, away from the food they know, to certain death. Among the food though, fruit was the most widely bought. Most vegetables didn't have to worry as much about being taken. Especially a specific two. The Cabbages, and the celery. For whatever reason, they were despised more among the folks that bought from the market. Maybe it was the taste, as these two vegetables were as bland as could be. The only reason people would buy cabbage and celery was for use on salads, which are not widely eaten in the area, so few people ever make any. This fact was what made the two vegetables happy. Of course, there isn't much they can do, being vegetables and what not, but happiness is felt for the most part amongst them. Actually, nobody has the care to do anything but be happy. Anybody who has tried to move out of the vicinity immediately gets eaten by the vicious dogs surrounding the market at night. It's plain knowledge among the Cabbages and the Celery that the dogs horrible bite, and never ending appetite means that they never aren't hungry. Anyways, that's a brief description of life in the market, there isn't much to see or say about it.. as it is just a market, where people buy food...