My wattpad love-oneshot

Helen's POV

''So I was wondering…do you want to take our relationship to the next level?''I asked mustering all the courage I had. I was so scared of  his rejection,that all the way to the river fair I had been thinking how to tell him what I really felt.I know we had agreed to keep things strictly physical between us,but,as they say-love happens only when you least expect it to.

I looked up to see a surge of emotions pass through his face.But I couldn’t quite put a finger on any of them. My thoughts were interrupted when-

"I need to pee" Jason replied.

SERIOUSLY?!

Out of all the time in the world, he wanted to pee right now.

Without another word, he hurried out of the car.

3minutes..

4minutes

5minutes..

5mins,44 seconds and where the hell was he?! I should have known I would scare him asking for a commitment.

I acted stupid as always. I had ruined it.

That’s when I saw him making his way back towards the car. FINALLY.

Jason's POV

"Now go back to her, she's probably thinking she scared you away."Jules said.

 “Thank you! I-”

"GO!"she shooed me away.

I knew exactly what I had to do.Stealing the heart of a player,comes with conditions.

Its time for a little fun babe!

“Umm s-so..”she stammered

God,she looks adorable when she’s scared!

And here I go!

“Look Helen,I think this friends with benefits thing won’t work for us anymore”

 After a few moments of uncomfortable silence,

“Its okay Jason.I shouldn’t have said that” her voice came out as barely a whisper.

And I couldn’t hold back my laughter anymore.

Helen’s POV

His laughter only made me feel worse.

There couldn’t possibly be anything more humiliating than this!

“stupid,crazy,idiot helen..how could you think someone could possibly not love You?”,said Jason. I just continued to stare at him dumbstruck .“The thing we have between us,its not just physical but much more than that..You really are one special girl,beautiful.I have never felt like this for any girl before.Please go out with me?”

Both relieved and annoyed, I started punching him in the chest and screaming all the swear words I knew,when all of a sudden he silenced me by crashing his lips on mine.I felt all dizzy when his soft lips moved against mine.It was certainly not the first time that we kissed but sure it felt like that.We only realized that we had been kissing for so long when we had to pull apart for oxygen.I looked into his eyes which were filled with love for me and gave him a toothy grin.

“YES!”