Meet Mary

Hi I'm Mary, and I've been told that I'm insane, I don't know why I'm considered insane, I just am. I was very little when they took me to the House Of Madness as I like to call it, H.O.M for short. I was there because my mummy said theirs something wrong in my mind. I only said that I see shadow's, and they say to kill mummy and daddy. Some other shadows are saying not to kill my mummy and daddy, so of course I didn't listen to anyone of the shadows. I decided to ask my parents about the shadows and what they are saying, they look at me in horror as if I broke the family vase, that's when they went to the doctor.

Now I'm here in the House Of Madness in my own room...I'm 20 now as bored as ever with a feeling of slipping more into insanity and act more insane than ever but it's not entirely my fault since we are only allowed out for food, drinks, visitors and other stuff that we do in life that requires us to get out of these blank white padded rooms. 

Today felt off and different but I shook it of as if it were my insanity getting more to me, but boi was I wrong. As I sit in my room of madness, the 'doctor' of this place to visit us and check on our insaneness came to my cell, he had someone with him and that someone was a girl around my age-ish listening as he was explaining my insanity illness as if it needed a cure to the girl... who is she? Was she friends with the doctor? Who was she hear to see? Not me surly (sorry had to rime that... okay that was a bit cringe to be honest).

Authors note: Sorry if it's short I have not wrote in a while and I'm bad at spelling so I have to rewrite something because I cannot spell it in the first place.