Started from good to bad

Zenitsu stood under the cherry blossom tree as each petal fell and danced in the air. He was nervous about the confession as he sees Tanjirou coming to him.

"Zenitsu, what did you want to talk about?" He questioned as he looked concerned about the blonde. "I... I love you so please go out with me." Tanjirou smiled but when Zenitsu closed his eyes shut.

He smiled evilly then quickly switch it back to happy and surprised smile. "Of course I'll go out with you, in fact I had the same feelings." He said as he kisses the blonde, and Zenitsu kisses back.

Now

Zenitsu was on his way back from work when he sees nezuko running to him with a worried and sad face. 'Hmm why's nezuko running?' He questioned, when nezuko came to him she had tears in her eyes while huffing and puffing.

"Nezuko, why were you running and why do you have tears in your eyes?" She was about to say something but kept on breathing heavily like she ran for three hours.

"Zen- Zenit- Zenitsu! I saw big brother kissing Kanao! Look!" She showed the picture of Tanjirou with Kanao and a video of them. The video showed them kissing and talking sh*t about Zenitsu.

Zenitsu fell to his knees as nezuko comfort him, and he got the courage to talk to Tanjirou with nezuko. They got home to see him still with Kanao and still making out. "Nezuko you were right, Tanjirou is cheating on me." He says out loud so Tanjirou and Kanao could hear him.

"Zenitsu- it's- it's- it's not what it looks like, I swear I-" "Pack your things and leave..." "But-" "I'll say it again, PACK YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!"

"Ok fine I was cheating on you, but today I was gonna break up with Kanao and tell you the truth-" Once again Zenitsu yelled at Tanjirou to leave his house and never come here again.

It took two hours for Tanjirou to move on since he had Kanao, as for Zenitsu... He didn't move on and not ever.

He couldn't take it anymore so he stopped eating, stoped drinking water but kept on drinking alcohol. He couldn't sleep, he cried at night and added a cut to himself on each single day and pain.

He decided to shoot himself in the living room while calling the police. "Hello what's the emergency?" "There's been a suicide..." "Tell me who is the victim?".... There was silence "Hello sir please tell me who the victim is and the location?"

"My location is ******" "Thank you now please the victim?".... "It's me"

*BANG*

"Sir! Sir!-" *Beep-* The only people who showed up to his funeral was inosuke, aoi and nezuko. After making their speeches they left flowers and said there goodbyes to him.

______________________________________

Word counter 483 words