Prologue

[Good evening ladies and gentlemen, tonight our story continues
Revolving around a masked 'streamer' publicly showing brutal
Ways of torture against his victims... unfortunately we are not
Allowed to show any of the violent outcomes the streamer is
Performing. Closest evidence we can show you... are their
Cry for help. You could hear the despair of wanting to be
Free from their captivator]

<GAAAAAHHHHH!!! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?! MONEY!? WOMEN?! I HAVE IT ALL!! PLEASE, RELEASE ME!!!>

<SPARE ME!! SPARE ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!>

<MAMA!! MAMA, I'M SCARED!!!>

<KKKYAAAAHHHHHH-!!!>

[..... terrifying. I can't... express words of how truly terrible things
This streamer is committing. If you cherish your loved ones,
Pray that you are not chosen to be in that room.]

In fact, everyone inside the city should be worried enough. For them to be randomly chosen by this streamer are highly unlikely due to him only targeting the corrupted this world carries, and committing unspeakable acts to place them beneath society. Only the scum of the scummy are permitted to be live streamed of their own death. There's competition though. Beneath the shadows of every normal humans lie a soldier who works for a devil, and I'm not talking about our protagonist of another story. I'm mentioning those who take the souls of a sinner down to the underworld, one where the Monarch of White Flames does not control for it Is simply a waste of time to keep track of. A supernatural being who reigns over a civilization of Grim Reapers, those know him of the name: Atlas, the unconquerable, King of the Grim Reaper. Goes as different aliases such as: The Unbreakable, Death, He who rivals all, Shinigami, and many more. But what this king doesn't know is the man himself who is truly death, that man who strived to grow stronger to accomplish his goal of the title 'The World's Strongest Hunter' as well as stopping a war on his own. His path towards greatness was remarkable.

"... *sigh* I should add some new rules." Says Samuel, sounding uninterested at these news "hey, Mori. I'm taking a break."

"I got you fam!" Mori was appealing to the younglings about what impress them "hello, how may I take your order?"

Samuel always had the feeling of avoiding Mori, he just can't explain as to why though. Whenever he is in Mori's vicinity, a hint of danger are emitting out of his body and must be avoided. Plus, Mori's body holds a similar build and personality as to the streamer who abducts scums and turn them into plaything until the person is begging for death. Maybe? Bah, who knows if those two are similar. What is more important is Samuel not wanting part of that. After hours of restless labor, the two workers finally removed their work clothing at the back.

"Your sisters might be asking as to why you came home this late." Mori starts a conversation with Samuel "make sure to tell them some babes came by and gave you their number."

"Shut up. I have a girlfriend." Samuel is annoyed by his antics of teasing "don't wanna ruin this relationship with some numbers."

"If you say so, lover boy. In all honesty, keep a close eye on those sisters, they are your everything, correct?"

"... yep..."

With that, Samuel head the opposite direction where Mori is heading. The fact it's raining might be a hassle due to traffic when riding a bus so walking might be a better choice. Ah, nothing beats the nostalgia of cats and dogs raining from above since generations were born and raised during this kind of weather. It is pleasing and eases the mind on whoever is stressed. Exclude infants. Those have yet to know about the world.

"Is that him?"

".... indeed. It's the target we are looking for."

"There's people. We can't cause a scene. Most appropriate approach is watch from above and wait for a good chance to strike, that way, we can avoid eyes. C'mon, Isaac. If there's one this I despise more than sinners is their kind, but we must avoid detection. Things have changed, if it were those time, we'd be running amok without care."

"Shit. Tell the captain we're only striking at a perfect time. As soon as we hunt them down, our alliance with those seducing creatures might swing well."

(Hold, hold, hold! The only reason I'm releasing this is to add more stories onto a list that share the same universe which includes original stories. To those who are new, come check out my stories in my profile. Heck, might find something interesting. Or none at all. I don't know, you're choice to be honest. I mean, what can I do to make you read them?)