The Familys Revenge

This is where they are actually their Minecraft characters and can change worlds.

~~~

They were feared.

The most feared people in Minecraft.

With fighting skills like theirs, they could not be beaten.

Bed wars was child play for them, winning every Minecraft Championship.

These people?

Well, they were just three brothers. They called themselves the Sleepy Boi Inc. Some say because they were purely only seen when in a fight, as if they were hibernating if they weren't, while others say it's because whoever faces them in battle go to sleep themselves. Permanently.

Whatever the reason, they were gods. The best PvP players in all Minecraft. 

There was The Blood God. Techno. The eldest Brother. He craved a fight, ones ending with the blood of his victims on his hand. Clearly the best out of the three, he was more violent. The man was quiet, very awkward in social situations other than when he is with a sword.

There was The Exiled President. Wilbur. He was the middle child but only younger by two minutes. Yes, him and The Blood God were twins. They called him that for rumours claimed he was once the President of a great Nation of Freedom only to be exiled from his home. That's where he went insane, joined his brother on his path of victory. His chosen name was soon known everywhere to which his old Nation were immediately frightened by it.

Then there was Theseus. Tommy. The youngest. Thrown into war at only 15. Said to be the most traumatised. Betrayed many times. Was once past of his brothers nation, starting from the very beginning to the point where he went insane in exile. Then won only to be betrayed and exiled once more by none other than his best friend. Thrown out of the Nation into the wilderness as before. His only company was the man who was originally the person he was at war with. The man manipulated him. Told him he was his only friend and that no else wanted him. When he found out that he wasn't who he truly said to be, he ran to his insane brothers. Told them what had happened to which they took him in and trained him to be like them. Soon enough he was as good as the eldest and they all went to gain what the boy craved. Revenge. Tommy had been betrayed by the people he loved, the people he saved, and the people who were once on his side. Tommy was gone, Theseus was born.

Behind the Three Brothers was the Hardcore Master, Philza Minecraft. Trained his oldest boy at only six years old. The older man made a promise that no matter what path, he would stand with his boys. He too went insane because of the very nation. Forced to stab his middle son infront of them all. Watched his oldest almost executed if it weren't for his well thought escape plan and after seeing his youngest son being maniplated while in exile, he help the boy escape and join his brothers. Philza wanted revenge on those who hurt his family. He wants them to feel the pain he felt when pressing the blade into his own child. He wants them to watch their friends and family suffer infront of them without any way to prevent it just how he was forced to do when an axe was aimed above his sons neck. He wants them to feel hopeless, knowing they can't do anything to save their friends, family and home like he was forced to do when he hoplessly watched his son fall deeper and deeper into depression in the wild.

They wandered the Earth, hidden in the shadows. Said to be plotting revenge against their past nation.

To make them bleed to feed the voices.

To make them feel as if they didn't belong in their own homes.

To make them feel guilt and betrayal.

To make them feel as if hope is lost.

To take back what was rightfully theirs.

To get revenge...