"Moirails" (Equius x Mr. Krabs)

"Equius! I'm back!" Mr. Krabs yells into their shared room as he walks into the kitchen, placing down the bag of krabby patties he got Spongebob to make for Equius for a picnic date he'd planned.  Strangely the door was closed, he usually left it open, "Equius?" Mr. Krabs called again, louder so that he could hear him, "Are you in there?" 

He walked over to the door, his feet tapping the floor, and put his ear up to it. He could hear Equius's "close friend" Nepeta purring happily. Mr. Krabs leans on the door and it swings open revealing Nepeta and Equius with their fingers in a side ways diamond. 

"Equius how could you??" Mr. Krabs gasped as he realized what he walked in on.
" D --> M-mr. Krabs please its not what it 100ks like!" Equius turns and breaks off his side of his moirail symbol with Nepeta
"I cant believe you would become moirails with Nepeta!" Mr. Krabs runs off crying, Equius runs off after him,
" D --> M-mr. Krabs please " He cries,  "D --> We're just moirails!" Equius grabs Mr. Krab's large red claw but he jerks away 

"I don't want to hear it Equius, we were supposed to be Matesprites! I thought you loved me! W-were you just using me for my nook?" He questioned, turning around to reveal the extremely teary green eyes. 

" D --> What?! No! I would never Mr. Krabs! Nepeta is JUST my moirail! I love you, and only you." Equius hugged him. Mr. Krabs shook his head and ran from him, he ran as fast as his crab legs could take him until he realized he was at Garfield's house.

Sadly he walked up to the door and knocked, the plump orange cat came out  of the doggy door on the front door 

"Eugene?" Garfield asked "Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked as he wrapped his furry little arms around Eugene. He couldn't speak, he could only let out a sniffle and a cry of sadness. "Come on, lets get you inside."  The orange cat smiled warmly and opened the door for him.

After a couple of minutes of loud sobs Eugene Garfield finally calmed him. Garfield made him some hot lasagna and gave him a blanket, 

"Tell me what happened." Garfield said, 

Eugene explained what happened back at the house he bought for Equius and Himself, Garfield's eyes became angry and he started to walk off to John's room 

Mr. Krabs sniffled "Where are you going?" He asked, Garfield didn't say anything but brought back his phone.

"Whats his phone number?" Garfield demanded and  Mr. Krabs told him the number slowly so he could dial it.

"Hello?" Garfield said into the phone angrily