Played like a deck of cards Killer! Celestia Ludenberg x Victim! Unisex! reader

*Intense suffering because I have no inspiration and I have no idea why I made this book*

-Y/N's pov-

I've always liked the black-haired and red-eyed female even if she was always cold and treated me like a slave but, to be honest, I didn't mind I liked being a guinea pig for my former classmate and crush "Y/n?" A sudden voice I recognized as Celestia's snapped me out of my thoughts "Yes Celestia?" I replied while looking behind me to face Celestia. she was looking as beautiful as ever. "I'm running out of tea. Go make me some more but make enough for two because we are gonna have an afternoon tea etiquette but only with the both of us" "Y-yes miss ludenberg" I say slightly intimidated but little did I know this was all part of her little plan to eliminate me.

-Time skip brought to you by Levi Ackerman in a maid outfit-

-Still Y/N's Pov-

I sighed while I poured the tea into the teacup and as well as the second teacup but then I heard a loud bang. Thinking Celestia was in danger I quickly ran to the cafeteria where I thought Celestia might have been but no, she wasn't there. "Hm...Weird" I said. I was kinda confused and paranoid as I walked back into the kitchen where the teacups were. I picked them up and walked to Celestia's dorm/room (Whatever you wanna call it) I gently knocked on the door after a minute Celestia opened the door. "What took you so long?" Celestia asked me as I handed her the teacup and sat down with my teacup. "Oh hehe I kinda lost track of time...I'm sorry" I replied. "It's fine just don't take as long next time...If you have a next time." I thought this as kinda weird "What do you mean by that?" I said as I took a sip of the tea which tasted kinda weird. "Oh, nothing." I started feeling kinda weird and then It started to feel painful. "Celestia I don't feel very g-" I barely got to finish my sentence before I started coughing out blood. And then it hit me...I was poisoned and I think by Celestia. "I'm sorry darling but I need that money." (In this story she still kills for the same reason but she kills you instead because I took Hifumi out of this story) "w-why would you d-o this to m-me?" she looked at me but then says "Darling I just told you." and then everything went black and I heard her say "Now let's make the death look like a suicide." and then I died. It's game over for me.

-Another time skip brought to you by dancing monokuma!-

-Celestia's Pov-

The killer is you! makoto says as he points at me. Then I fight for my "Innocence" but in the end, it wasn't worth it because everyone voted me off. "INDEED THE KILLER OF Y/N L/N IS CELESTIA LUDENBERG" There's no point in hiding it anymore, I'll just tell them. "Yes, The killer is me." Aoi looked at me shocked "b-but they liked you!" ...Silence... "They what? T-they liked me?" "Yes, they did! they told me!" I chuckled "Heh...Whatever" I say to cover up my sadness. "WHATEVER EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LET'S GIVE IT EVERYTHING WE GOT IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!" I sigh "Let's get this over with." I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't know you liked me.

A/N hey mya-chan here ummmmm...I'm sorry this story is bad this is my first time doing a character x reader so it's really bad um bye!