The first kiss

After the defeat of Eggman and Eggman Nega, Super Sonic and Burning Blaze begin to say their goodbyes. This is it... said Sonic. ... Yes, it is... said Blaze. Everything will be back to normal said Sonic. I've got to return to my world , as well , the chaos and sol emeralds cannot exist in the same world , it would cause another crisis said Blaze. I guess it's time to say goodbye , Cream will really miss you said Sonic. ... I have no choice said Blaze. No words from you? asked Sonic. It's better this way, I first came here as a stranger out of nowhere , I think it's appropriate I leave the same way, Sonic... thank you for your help . bye said Blaze. Wait... said Sonic. Huh ? said Blaze. This is from me , I'll see you again Blaze! said Sonic. Yes , again... said Blaze. Blaze floated closer to Sonic and Sonic floated closer to Blaze and they kissed and tried to hold on to each other before both of them were sent back to each other's world. Blaze is back in her world flying thru the sky , I understand now..., my inherent power over fire... as princess it is my duty to protect the sol emeralds but because of my duty I shut people out, and keep to myself , by trying to make it solely my responsibility I'd almost put my world in danger but then... suddenly  Blaze thought about what Sonic tokd her. You need to be true to yourself said Sonic from a flashback . Sonic the hedgehog... said Blaze. Both Eggmans knew the secret of the emeralds right? It's why this world didn't completely fall apart when the emeralds were together, everything should be fine since I have the seven chaos emeralds, as long as the person holding the emeralds can control them...and knows how to use them, nothing can go wrong and Blaze... now you have the power , you understand what I mean right? said Sonic from another flashback. I'll see you again ... said Blaze who was blushing as she was on her way home.