INTRODUCTION (PROLOGUE)

Time waits for none. People have their contradictory beliefs, due to their so-called "hypocrite" society or maybe, as the victim of the situation. On the other hand, people are having a mundane life ahead and never tend to enjoy the small moments in the regular basis, due to the tiring workplaces or exhausting situations. Though, there are people who enjoyed life in the past, on the contrast, they go busy for the certain extent with the least enthusiastic views or some other time, hearts become hollow. Henceforth, you can walk through time but while watching the actual element, you might bounce back to the corner where you came from. On the top of that, getting into several dimensions: there are three, as told by several theorists around the world who are soul, psychic, and spiritual, while the other one might be still unknown surfaces around our universe.

The story that is told, is a story close to my heart. As I am sharing this story during my quarantined times, it may be odd, but it is a story about Karim Jawad, or else, different names they prefer in other dimensions. He has a jaded phase ahead on which, he need a lot of work for. He might get all the riches that he had but what he doesn't have, would be told further in the narrative. Sometimes, music of the mix of joy and sadness do come with the guilt a person could have. There are some joy and love towards this story but it does make us walk through alternatives.

Maybe, the ones that would be written might be extremely simple, as it would be demonstrated with the childlike innocence. Maybe, Jawad needs a childhood that he never had. He might be lonely on his terms. We all have problems. Some are less, some are more. Though, there are times that we adjust, while some decide not to. People are strange, you know? The One has actually created us with different characteristics, but the bullies do have their own security due to their inferiority complex. That is why bullies are unfairly successful, on the other hand, the 'losers' eventually have more priorities.

When someone says, "life is bad", this contradicts to the universal truth that a phase of your life would be bad but life is an adjustment where, circle could be predicted but not the momentum. Well, people could sit at home and say anything they want but people who faced the actual scenario, could at least, write it on silence. Unless the close ones to you say, "life is getting worse, every day, every minute and nearly every year, why does this happen to me?" they need to be answered.

In the strangest journeys one could step into the strange consequences. It's about time, that, we witness the story that might be told on a view that may hurt some ego of those people who might try to hang themselves, because, these things are not, 'cool' or 'trendy'.

In this time people are quarantined for the virus that has been unknown at the time. Vaccinations are tested but some cannot be resisted. Hence, according to a news article, mental illness would play a vital role to that kind of an impact. Jawad's condition was quite similar, as per the research. Hence, the journey that is about to begin, is all the problems confined into one. The stories that are told by speech are actually a part of the reality.

NOTE- As I stated in my previous books, reality is a part of fiction because, as you all see other books input the allegories to real life incidents, but the execution of the 'fictional part' is so well done that everyone gets divisive or fascinated by it. On the contrary, the realistic elements are quite overshadowed for kids, while as adults, we understand the deeper indication.

Hence, the readers who wants to know about why it is discussed, this will be shown in that passageway that would shows you its treasure. When you go through several dimensions, you seek something new that might take you to someplace REMARKABLE!

We all must take the situation of both physical and mental health seriously. Otherwise, some of the youngsters might commit into the worst situations that might lead to the consequences that might turn out into something to mourn about. So the story would start here and prepare for the world that might be constructed and deconstructed at the same time.

"In some other life,

We are standing,

Side by Side

And laughing,

In some other life,

We are apart"