Maria

"Why.......why did this happen to me?"said Maria tears rolling down her face.She did everything to protect his only child, but right now she was near his grave.She was the queen of the empire, she had the power to do anything, but the empress poisoned her child and she couldn't do anything against her.The empress and the emperor, both were looking at her grinning, she did nothing wrong, she just wanted to protect her only child from the same fate as her.She was duke's only daughter, but after her brother was born all the attention was drown to him and she was forgotten.When she became 16 her parents sold her to the crown prince and not as the future empress, but as a mistress.The one who became the empress was Maria's friend Isabella.After becoming the empress Isabella did everything to mock Maria using her title, while the emperor didn't do anything.The only thing emperor did to Maria was to break her world, he raped her and she became pregnant.However she never hated that child, she always was near him and helped him with everything she could and one day emperor called Maria and her son to him, he favored that child.When the empress noticed that she decided to kill that child and she did it, emperor didn't do anything he didn't even come to his son's grave.At that moment Maria was crying like a madwoman and everyone was looking at her like she was crazy.For the first time she was angry at the emperor and the empress, Maria wasn't paying attention to little tricks from the empress and she never hated Isabella for taking over her place of the empress, she never hated the emperor for raping her, because it was the only reason the most precious thing to her was born.But now she couldn't just close her eyes and live a happy life.
"I need to do something...."murmured Maria to herself.

Years passed, but she never worn any other color than black.She was reading books and finding a way to return everything, after her son's death she went to emperor and asked access for emperor's library, because that was the only place where were gathered books from every aspect, in exchange she offered everything she had and herself too.Emperor just chuckled and agreed to her offer.Every month she goes to emperor and spends a night with him, even if her heart was filled with hatred towards that man, she still needed to do that.And one day she found out about black magic and using her power as queen she found a black magic user.
"It's an honor to meet you your majesty, the queen.Is there anything with which I can help you?"
"Please take a sit, I have a favor to ask"said Maria and gave a sign to maids to go out.
"I heard that you can use a black magic"after that words the face of the girl was shocked
"How...Please don't kill me your majesty!"the girl begged
"As I said I have no intention of killing you, I need to know can you revive someone?"
"No I can't, but I think there is a way to help you"