You only belong to me Vansh Rai Singania - From Ridhimma Vansh Rai Singania

It was a New Year Party in the VR mansion and Vansh thought of celebrating differently so arranged a masquerade party. All were wearing the masquerade masks over their faces and there enters in the hall the mighty Vansh Rai Singania who is known as underworld mafia don and great business man and obsessive lover along with him there enters his sweetheart Ridhimma Vansh Rai Singania who is known for beauty, elegance and charming princess.All guests eyes were set upon this young romantic couple. He was dressed in a black royal court suit and she was dressed in a golden frock. Both came into the center of the hall.

           Dance show began and all the couples started to dance with their respective partners. And now time came for partner shift so Ridhimma who was dancing with her husband got shifted and she had to dance with Kabir who was her next partner.Vansh next dance partner was Ahana.As it was some romantic song all the couples started to dance in romantic manner Ridhimma was just dancing with Kabir and Ahana and Vansh was dancing some romantic manner based on the song some guests were praising their dance and Ridhimma was hearing their appreciation and got jealous how they are speaking about her husband.Riddhima left the song and Kabir all along the way and reached drinks section there also some couples were praising their dance and Ridhimma got too jealous,fierce and obsessed on hearing that.In anger she drank two bottles of vodka unknowingly. After dance got over Vansh was searching for his sweetheart and got tensed she was not visible to his eyes. And finally she found her in the drinks section.He placed hand on her shoulder and called her name.

He placed hand on her shoulder and called her name

Ridhimma : " Chodo mujhe Vansh you better dance and do lovey dovey romance with that vamp Ahana and better forget me live with her happily "

Vansh : " Ridhimma don't you dare to speak like this again enough Sweetheart !!! are you drunk ? "

Ridhimma : " Kya mai drunkard hoon ? mai kyu drink karthi ? I just drank 2 bottles of this water "

               And she showed the bottles to him and he understood that she drank vodka. Already he faced this experience during Ishani's marriage now this one. He lifted her up and went to their room as Ridhimma drunken naughtiness will create consequences in the party. Vansh informed Aangre that no one should come to his room as Ridhimma was not feeling well and she needed his care.Angre assured that no one would come. All the way around their room Ridhimma was beating Vansh's chest and was yelling at him to leave her. Finally they reached their room and she placed gently and made her to stand on the floor by locking his room door tightly as we know VR mansion is always filled with eyes.

Vansh : " Ridhimma "

               Ridhimma held his coat her and slammed him against the wall and saying " Don't you dare to call that name Mr. Vansh Rai Singania how dare you to dance with her so gracefully leaving your wife do you ever love me or not  ?!!! "

Vansh : " Bakwas band karo sweetheart !!! I love you only and I love you more than myself so don't you dare to say that again interesting very interesting so my sweetheart is so jealous !!! " said with a smirk.

Ridhimma : " Hmm... Haan I was jealous how can a girl tolerate when her husband is dancing gracefully with some other girl so Mr.Vansh if I see you flirting with other girls you will see dangerous Ridhimma which you have never seen in your life "

           Vansh thought that these two bottles of vodka made her speak something else. Before you could say anything his lips were grabbed by his sweetheart who was kissing him fiercely passionately and he too reciprocated and both began to explore their mouths using their tongue and kiss lost fiercely for 2 minutes and finally they broke their kiss and breath for sometime by resting their heads against each other. Vansh started to place soft and wet kisses on her neck and especially mole on her neck. Ridhimma made some sensuous noise and moaned in pleasure.

Vansh : " You know Ridhimma the mole on your neck always drives me crazy especially when you wear a half shoulder dress. I was unable to control my hormones but I controlled because you will always be in an angry bird mood and mocking me. "

Ridhimma : " Isn't soo Vansh am I an angry bird for you ?! "

Vansh : " No sweetheart not like that " and grabbed her lips again to make her calm and mouth shut as his hands were busy in exploring her back. He slightly bit her lips and she moaned in pain and immediately licked and placed a soft kiss on it.

           Ridhimma caught hold of Vansh's hair too tight as his kiss was so fierce and she was unable to control. Vansh removed his overcoat and started to remove earrings from Ridhimma ears by kissing and biting her earlobe .She moaned his name in pain. He lifted her up and placed her on the bed gently placing her head over the pillows making her feel comfortable .He started to place wet kisses all over the neck a slightly bit her mole claiming that it belongs only to him she moaned in pain so immediately soften his bite mark with soft kiss. She removed his shirt button and was astonished to see her name pierced in his left chest. Yes, Vansh has tattooed Ridhimma's name on his left chest as she always remains close to his heart. Tears were brimming from Ridhimma's eyes and she placed a soft kiss on his tattoo ensuring that she will always remain close to him. Vansh asked Ridhimma whether she is okay or not and Ridhimma nodded in acceptance that she is comfortable with him. Both were nake lying under the bed sheet exploring each other's body. Vansh started to place kisses all over her body, her stomach, her nape and room was filled with Ridhimma's moaning Vansh's name. Vansh begin to pinch Ridhimma's hip and she cried in pain Vansh loved her lovely cry and pinched again Ridhimma pleaded him and he placed he a soft which was soothing for her. They separated themselves and were lying close to each other staring at each other's eyes. When Vansh turned back suddenly he moaned in pain as Ridhimma bit his mole on the back and placed a soft kiss saying that she loved the mole on his back which would make her mad when she saw him shirtless. Vansh was astonished by his sweetheart fierced gesture and brought her near to him under his arms. And finally they drifted into sleep with Ridhimma placing her head on Vansh's broad chest hugging and ensuring that he belongs only to him and none dare to touch her husband and take away him from her. Or else they have to face the war waged by his lioness. 

May this New Year fulfill all their wishes and save them from evil eyes and they must live happily ever after gaining each other's trust, love, affection, care and many more.

Hope you guys enjoyed my story if there is any grammatical mistake sorry for that.

Happy reading !!! Stay Safe .....