The Guests

Silence. One of the few words that describe the dark Void itself. Nothing could describe the Void other than emptiness and a deafening silence. The only thing that stood out of the Void was a device of unknown origin. The device resembled a glowing Orb, encased in machinery that is at least ahead of any world's technology. The device flickered and soon come to life. It sent ripples around the Void, changing it, shaping it, and forming it into a giant theatre, resembling a mixture between the old and new era. The device floated towards the screen and started merging with it.

Once the device sunk into the screen, the screen itself flickered to life. A symbol is shown on it, resembling a sci-fi circle with strange Symbols around it. The screen flickered once more, this time to a planet with a caption under it: REMNANT. Soon, a portal appeared above the theatre, bringing in nine individuals to the ground. The individuals crashed to the floor, piling on one another, before waking up from their stupor.

"What happened?" groaned the girl with a crimson red hood.

"I...I don't know." said the girl with white hair.

"Guys, are we...are we in some movie theatre?' questioned the tanned boy with hazel colored eyes.

The group consisted of Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren, Oscar Pine, and Qrow Branwen. They looked around in shock and curiosity. Their sudden teleportation took them in a variety of feelings. Weiss was trying to assess the situation they're all in. Ruby being dazed and confused from the teleportation. Nora and Yang were amazed by the sight of the spacious theater. Oscar looked nervous. Qrow became more cautious and rested his hand on Harbinger just in case something happens. The only ones that were the most level headed were Blake and Ren.

"Woah, this place looks cool!" said Yang in her excitement.

Nora bounced around the theatre for a bit before slowing down in front of the giant screen. "Oh~, I wonder what's showing."

"Careful kid," Qrow said, "we don't know where the hell we are, nor do we know if this place is a trap or not."

"I agree. We should stick together and not touch anything. That means you, Nora." said Ren, who deadpanned when he saw Nora tapping the screen. She looked back to see Ren staring at her. She then meekly returned to the group.

"Hehe, sorry~" said Nora.

"It is alright. You won't have to worry about anything in this place. Its sole purpose is to be a Safehaven, after all." The group jolted in surprise from the mysterious Voice that came out of nowhere. The Voice itself was calm and slightly deep, yet it gave off an authoritative vibe, suggesting that whoever this Being is, they should not be trifled with.

"Who's there?!" Weiss was the first one to snap out of shock and brought her weapon out.

"S-show yourself!" said Jaune, brandishing his weapon out. The others did the same. "Come out, whoever you are!"

They heard whirring from the direction of the screen. The symbol on it began to distort with every sound it makes. "I apologize for your...sudden transportation to my domain. I hope you would forgive me for it."

The group was hesitant to speak to the Entity but eventually lowered their weapons. Ruby stepped forward and was the first to ask the Entity a question.

"Who are you?" she said.

"Who I am isn't your concern for the moment, child." The Entity replied cooly. "Once I retrieve everyone, I will explain to you all everything."

The group looked at each other, skepticism showing on their faces, before looking back at the Entity.

"And by everyone?" asked Qrow.