Before the Gordon's

Cassie is a fourteen year old girl. Her twin brother Jake was the complete opposite of Cassie. When Cassie love to read and write well on the other hand her brother  loved to make jokes and play sports. They were complete opposite but they were both caring and loving. Cassie younger sister Emily was a wild child and lived art. The three siblings have been loving with their mother for 5 years after their father left them.

  Cassie had one best friends Chole.  They were always side by side. They have been friends since 2nd grade. At school Cassie was quite and always focussed on her school work. Here fourteen birthday had just past and she was as happy as she could be a great family and amazing friends. One night her mom had to work late and left Cassie in charge she was the youngest of the twins (by three minutes) but the most merture out of her and Jake. It was close to midnight when there was a knock on the door. There was a police officer at the door "Yes officer" Cassie said worried. "Are you Cassie and Jake Grayson." The officer said. "Yes, I'm Cassie" She said Shaking " were sorry to inform you your Mother has been in a Car wreck, I'll drive you and your siblings to the hospital" "Thank you I'll go get my siblings" Cassie said turning around crying. "Emily, Jake get your stuff were going to the hospital."

  When they arrived at the hospital the doctor said their mother  was in a coma and they weren't sure if there were going to wake up. Cassie cried all  night her brother tried to comfort her and Emily. The next day Cassie friend Chile showed up and tried to comfort her whille Jake and his friend were playing with Emily trying to cheer her up. Jake was trying to be strong for his sister's but that night  his sadness has built up so much he could hide it any more.  A week has past and the only thing Cassie had ate was apple slices her friend brought her everyday. Cassie took it the hardest because she was so close Mother they would do everything together.

   It was 10 days after the crash the doctor came in the the waiting room Cassie jumped up hoping for good news while her siblings were sleeping. "Doctor" Cassie said worried when she saw his face.  "Your mother she-" he was cut off by Cassie crying. "She dead." The next day the same officer took the three back home to pack their things and take them to the orphanage. Cassie never came out of her room at the orphanage she just sat their and cried her friend and brother tried to get her to come put but failed.

   She went to two foster care homes but never stayed. When a young woman adopted Jake and Emily Cassie was left all alone. "I'll be find, go live your life out of this miserable place" Cassie said. "I don't want to leave you Cas" Emily said "I know Em, it's going to be ok, we can still talk we'll always be sister's" Cassie said pulling a necklace out from her shirt that matched Emily's. It was a heart  shaped lockets with pictures of her, Emily, Jake and their mom one one said and on the other side we just the two if them. "I still don't know why morina doesn't want all three of us" Jake said hugging his sister good bye. Morina was the woman who was adopting Jake and Emily. "Mr and Ms Grayson it's time to go" said Eliana, a worker at the orphanage she was like a older sister almost to the Graysons.  "Ok come on Emily, bye Cassie see you soon" Jake said as he and Emily have their sister one last hug.

    It's been four weeks since Jake and Emily left  and Cassie was living with a lovely couple Charlotte and Bod Gardon for a week now. She still had all her stuff in boxes she thought it would be like the other two homes where they sent her back within two week. They said it was because of her mood and always staying in her room. Chole came other and tried to unpack Cassie thing she said third times the charm. Something in Cassie gut was telling her that this time was different  not only because her brother and sister wasn't with her but something else. The couple were really nice Charlotte remind her of her mother and Bob was the complete opposite of her Dad. "Hey. Cassie" Charlotte said coming on to Cassie room "Hey Charlotte" Cassie said putting a book marking in her book before looking at Charlotte. "I just wanted to remind you that Alex and Conner, you know my twins" Cassie nooded her head "their going to stay with us for the school year and to make you feel more comfortable." Charlotte said nervously Cassie smiled "ok thanks for reminding me" Charlotte smiled walking out any heading to bed. Cassie picked up her phone.  "Chole I'm going to need your help tomorrow".  Cassie texted her bestie. "For what?"  Chole replied "Alex and Conner are coming tomorrow for dinner To be honest I'm scared"  Cassie typed putting her book away.  "Oh yeah forgot about that didn't Charlotte say I can come" Chole texted "she did say you can come, meet me at that fairy tale dinner at 2:30?" The Fairy tale dinner was Cassie favorite dinner they had the best milkshakes. "Ok can't wait! Good night♡" "Good night Chole♡"  Cassie texted before going to sleep.