DAY 8

"where do you want to go?" mark asks while pushing ten's wheelchair.

"a-anywhere..." ten manage to speak while eyeing every room they've passed.

"sure"

he found themselves on the garden at the back of the hospital, he also saw a bunch of kids running in the playground near them

kids.

god knows how much he wanted to bare a child, he wanted to see them go off to school, graduate,or even date someone.

if only he didn't do something that made his alpha disgusted at him, his dream could've been happen.

"hows the flowers, ten?" mark then ask him, ten didn't even gave a glance on the flowers

"its pretty"

"yea, my mate are the one who decorate that"

"he's a gardener?"

"no, a botanist."

"huh?"

"I'm kidding, thought you're gonna laugh at my jokes."

"is that even a joke?"

"I don't know, dr. lee wants me to make you smile since he haven't seen you smile after what happened"

he doesn't know what happened after he collapsed the other day, he just felt haft of his body felt numb and heavy. when taeyong said that his legs are completely paralyzed all he did was to cry.

"I don't think I have a reason to smile." he said. mark on the other hand let one of his knees falls to the ground to level ten's head.

"I don't even know how I feel right now" he added.

"so that means I have to cheer you up."

mark also knew about ten's condition since he was assigned as the omega's nurse. this is also the first time he'll took care of someone whose rejected by their alphas.

he never knew cheering up the omega would be this hard.

that's the only thing he can do right now, making the omega happy and convince them that life is beautiful they should cherish it.

ten's slowly drowning in sadness and agony, you can see on his eyes that he himself had given up on the things he had, including his life.

"is there a place you want to go? I'll try to ask Dr. Lee to ask you out, isn't that a good idea? ten?" mark manage to ask him on a higher pitch tone. he's hoping that the omega got excited but only got nod as response.

"I....I don't know, you p-pick" ten said without even looking at him.

mark smiles, its better than nothing.

"how about park then?"