Big Scarr

****

Naziah jamal tha 3 rd wake ya ass up boy and clean this dirty ass room ! NOW !! Before school and get up now dat damn bus will be here round 7 and imma whoop ya ass fa giving me that bullshit ass rock yesterday ii ain't even get high off dat shit "

I'm up G ma damn ! Go own with dat loud ass talking gah damn

GETCHA ASS UP I'm not gonna tell you no more !

I rolled over and grabbed my iPhone 6 hella miss calls specially from my gf China crazy ass she blew me up she gotta understand imma trapper ii can't be talking like dat ... ii got up outta bed and walked to my closet and grabbed ah plain white tee and some black jeans and my black nikes and my Jordan book bag my grandma ah fool if she think I'm going to school ii grabbed my charger and my drugs and through them in my book bag and walked out my room ...

**
Neighborhood corner store Nicks "

Let me get uh -

Aye my nigga said my homie twan dapping me up ii dapped him with the right hand

Man yo ass been MIA we missed you in the studio "

Can you hurry up man you holding up the line ii looked back at the lady she had 2 small kids beside her and she was holding some food ii did have ah heart so-

Let me get tha ugh Dutch masters and 2 squares

Your totally will be 2.00 ii handed him ah 10 and he gave me the change ii looked back at the lady and walked out ...

Like ii was sayin Bru we need you back in the studio Frfr we need you

Man ion know ii be busy ya know bills don't pay it self ii said lighting up my cigarette "

Man think about it ... remember how hype you was at that club the otha night ?

Yea ... but shid ii can't make any promises but I'll get back in there soon .. he dapped me up and got in his Honda and swerved off ..

***
China ...

Bitch there his ass go right there my homegirl pulled up right beside him he looked shocked

Oh yo Phone work Nigga is in ya hand you been out wit ah bitch ii jumped out the car and began beating him with my purse ...

Aye girl chill out damn ! You know what ii do people stopped and looked some pulled there phone out

Wit ah bitch ? Like always you better hope ion catch nothing or got something cuz if i do im suing yo ass you'll fuck anything

I guess you anything huh ?

What ever why couldn't you text me back last night ii had to find you wtf and you supposed to be my NIGGA ?

Girl ii been working .. shit ii got caught up and fell asleep you know what ii do

You need ah ride cuz I'm not finna have my nigga walking !

Unun nigga roll that pressure up my homegirl Megan said

Aye know it's on me ! He began pulling his weed out and his scale and putting it in ah gar "

**
We hot boxed the whole car we was so high ! Naziah ass start getting touchy

Y'all better not fuck in my backseat hell no ! I'll drop you off at China house and y'all get busy there "

Girl ain't nobody fucking in yo shit besides is to small !