《 Chapter - 1 》

Her name is Diana Park.
She is a hard working College student that only focuses on studies and nothing else.

She studies and works hard for her Family to be proud of her. She got into an exclusive University through scholarship, because of how determined she is. Her goal was to be a top student in her University, and in order to be on the is to study more than a regular College Student.

On her free time she does nothing but usually studies all the time, and whenever she Aced her exam, she celebrate it by gifting herself.

Diana lives alone in her Apartment, she needed to live near the University so that, she doesn't have to wake up early and go by the train for an hour

Diana lives alone in her Apartment, she needed to live near the University so that, she doesn't have to wake up early and go by the train for an hour. Her Father accepted their daughter's request by living alone in the city, he also told Diana that she doesn't need to worry about paying the rent, because her father will pay for it, so she doesn't have to work part time. Although his father needs to get an extra job to be able to pay off the rent.

But one day, when she was searching a present for herself, she stumbled upon a book named " Who made me A Princess ".

Diana loves novel book, so as expected, she bought the book and goes home immediately, because she is excited to start reading the book.

. . .

. . .

. . . . . .

Many years later..

Many years has passed ever since Diana read the book. The book was very popular back then. It had many ratings. She graduated as Magna cum laude in her university, and is now working with a decent salary.

Diana was happy that Athanasia and everyone in the book had a happy ending, but the only thing that stucked into her mind was Athanasia's mother and that is Lady Diana. Although Diana was barely mentioned in the novel.

It's not just because Diana and her have the same names, but because they have similarities, they both love dancing, although not many knew she was into dancing. In Diana's childhood, she dreamt about her becoming a K - Pop Idol, but as she grew older she realised that, she lacks many skills and requirements to be a K - Pop Idol, so she eventually gave up.