Addiction (Kingdom Hearts)

"Ven...Are you even listening to me?" Vanitas said annoyed at Ventus for even bringing his PSP with him on the trip to Disney Town with Terra and Aqua. "Yeah, I'm listening." Ven said, not even fazed to look at his darker half. Almost there! He thought as he was almost about to beat the Mysterious Figure, when suddenly Vanitas snatched the PSP and put it in sleep mode. "Why the hell did you do that for? I was almost done with it!" Ven whined. "Because you've been ignoring me this whole time and I'm fucking sick of it!" he said as he walked to the hotel bathroom.

Ven's blue eyes widen in horror as he realized what the dark haired boy was about to do. Before Vanitas got into the bathroom, Ven latched himself to his leg. "Please, don't do it!" he pleaded locking his eyes with the golden ones looking down at him. Vanitas smiled wickedly "Why not? You care about it more than you care about me, so I'm doing the right thing by flushing it." He dropped the PSP.

Ven caught it with one hand while still clinging to his darker self's leg. "Oh, grow up Ventus." Vanitas shook him off. Ven got off the floor. "At least I have something to care for!" Ven's voice cracked and it came out in a squeak as he went back to the bed so he can put the PSP back in his bag. Vanitas gritted his teeth in frustration. Oh, I'll show him I have something to care for! He thought angrily as he pounced on Ven and was on top of him instantly.

"W-what are you doing?" Ven said as he struggled to get out of Vanitas's grip, but to no avail. "Something I should have done before." He murmured and he crushed his lips against Ven's. Ven blushed madly as their lips parted. "Hey, Vanitas, I just found something to be more addicted to than my PSP." Ven said with a smile. "Really, what?" the golden eyed boy said raising an eyebrow. "You." he said kissing Vanitas on the forehead.

Later that night, in the room next to the boy's, Terra and Aqua heard the creaking and moaning going on. (since the walls were thin) Aqua laughed. "Looks like I win the bet Terra. I knew that they couldn't spend one night without having sex." "Yeah, yeah, I hear you." Terra grumbled and gave Aqua ten bucks.