Part 1- they meet

-Scooby Doo POV-
After solving the mystery of the ghost and goblin at the museum the gang and I where in the mystery van when the car came to a sudden stop. "Uhhhh gang?" Says Fred, " I think I forgot something at my apartment". " Jeez Fred you forget everything" says Daphne. " I might have to drop you off somewhere near" Fred states, "well zoinks, me and Velma might as well stop too, sorry Scoob we might have to postpone that movie night" Shaggy pipes in. " ro-Kay" I say back.

After reaching the stop Velma and Shaggy get out and call for a taxi, Daphne and Fred stayed in the van, and they soon said their goodbyes and drove off. Not long after Velma and Shaggy's taxi arrived, " are you sure you don't want a ride Scooby?" Velma asks. " Ro I'm frine" I answer, even though I may seem upset with them leaving they haven't had anytime to themselves lately. After saying their goodbyes they also left.

So there I was, in the middle of Coolsville all alone.

-Ariana Grande's POV-

I was making my way back to my hotel from a photo shoot with a company, when I see a Great Dane sitting on the curb of a gas-station alone and in the cold. I always had a soft spot for animals so I asked my limo driver to pull over. Of course he did, when I went to step out of my vehicle I see his head turn to me and tilt. "Rello! Roo are you?" He asks. In that moment I couldn't move, a talking dog? No, impossible. There is no way-. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear his voice again. " Rello? Are You Rokay?" He asks. This time I answer " ah yes, sorry it's not everyday I see a talking dog." I chuckle a bit at the end of that sentence.

" do you need a ride?" I ask, awaiting an answer. " Rure! I rould like a ride!" He says, before getting into the limousine, and me coming in shortly after.

I soon tell the driver to start to drive to my destination. "Where do you need to go? Uhhh what's your name? haha" I ask, obviously nervous. "Ry names Rooby Doo!". " well Ruby Doo my name is Ariana Grande."

As soon as I introduce myself he looks at me weirdly. Did I say something wrong?

-End of chapter one-
Probably the only chapter but who knows lol