Chapter 1 - an emergency

It happened a week before July 2022. I woke up at six am, already tired of this day. Today's gonna be another shooting day for the movie. I can't say that I always wanted to be an actor, but I'm pretty lucky to have this opportunity.
The fact of the summer couldn't be noticeable. It was quite of a cold night and moreover a month.
I used to cover myself with the pink « her » blanket, but now it's too small for me. I liked the idea of matching blankets so much, so that he was always be here, at least something connected with him. Now I'm under cold bedsheets that aren't even pleasant to the touch.
I got up, made a tea and froze for a few minutes looking at the photo from 2015 on the cupboard. I remember this one. We were standing in the hall and the tour photographer made it. It was so blurry, but the point of this photo was that no matter how much bad quality this picture has, we were all smiling.
It was the day before Christmas and that point of my life I was happy.
...
I got back home.
It was a very long day. I left the house about 8 am. Now is already 6 pm. I'm cold and starving. I froze like avocados in the fridge, and it is the end of June.
I climbed the steps to my temporary apartment and began to get the keys. *My security guard was downstairs with the driver in case I need some help, and they were always watching me entering my house.*
I couldn't find the keys in my bag for a few minutes and by the time I found them I suddenly heard something. Someone was barking. I opened and closed the door with the loud noise, but the dog didn't show up. It was Cliff. Cliff was barking.
I didn't understand much, but the fact that someone was there, was obvious. Not just someone. They always left him at my place like this. I'll never get used to the invasions. Probably El was here, and she left the dog, but some of them at least could text me or call...

I fed the dog. It was already 8 pm. I was listening to an audiobook « Norwegian Wood ». I've read it a couple of times and decided to listen now. I heard a notification sound on my laptop.
*This is probably a schedule for tomorrow from my manager*
I got up and took another slice of pizza. The laptop was on the table in the next room.
*I'll check it tomorrow morning*
Two more minutes passed and the notification sound came out again.
*it's probably Jemma*
I stood up from the couch and went to the dining room. The laptop was opened. I sat on the chair and moved up to the table. I checked my email, but to my surprise, the message didn't come to the messenger and did not to a work email. The letter was sent to my private mail, unknown to anyone, even my sister. The one and only person who knew about it was Louis. We often texted each other in 2013 by email, so that management wouldn't check our phones. We deleted messages as soon as we read it.

My hands were sweating, because I wasn't sure what am I supposed to do. I opened after fifteen minutes of self-talk.
« Hi, Harry. It's an emergency. I got the ticket on the plane. I can't write you where I am going. I think you already know. Meet me on the third of July at our place. I will be there. Please, darling, do not come earlier.
P.S. I left Clifford at yours, please, find him a shelter or maybe go visit my sisters. Thank you.
With love,
Lou. »
The message made me stare at the screen in complete shock and confusion. I didn't know what that meant. We were together for so long, but I WILL NEVER GET USED TO HIS Spontaneity.

*So, third of July ha? But he sent me this now, on the twenty-third of June. He is up to something. But where the hell is El? And why do everything in such a hurry?*- I wondered to myself.