PART 1 New year

Amiela can you get up it's your first Day of highschool. She groaned her adopted mother Vanilla had waken from her sleep. She had bags under her eyes she went to the bathroom took a shower and sung:

According to  you

she smelled the sweet  smell of  eggs, bacon, and  sausage. Breakfast is ready, said the voice of her adopted mother. She said ok and stepped out of the shower. She put on a purple dress and some white stilettos.They had a design of a purple pearl on the side. She came down with herself dressed up. Her sis said you look beautiful, thank you.

Cream I am going to brush my hair then my teeth then we should go to our bus stop she informed while  brushing her hair and teeth. Cream do you know where the school is? Cream said  just  around the  corner.

Oh great another year of school A boy said depressed, Manic and Sonia woke up and said "happy first day of school!" Sonic said I will be fine with Nicole, she is my girlfriend after all. Sonia looked at Manic and, said she dumped you remember.He said oh, well I'll make her jealous with another girl.

The principle said welcome to Mobius high we have new faces and sad to say old faces. Please welcome our newest students Ameila Lynn Rose aka Amy Rose. She stood up he looked up so there's a new girl. She said I would like someone to guide me this is a big school and I am new in town. Along with my sister Cream. Two boys came to Cream and Amy. One was a fox with two Tails He said his name is Miles Prower aka Tails but, the other boy was in a hood Sonic pleasure to meet you. She said, pleasure to meet you to. She showed him her schedule. Sonic looked at it and, said you have the same classes as me.

Schedule

1 per. MATH
2nd per.Science
3rd per. Gym
4th singing class
5th per. Lunch
6th per.Break
Dismissal

He said we need to go to math ok  hold on she said " wait what"! He was at the classroom and, put her down. She sat in the front while he  sat in the back. Cream came in the classroom and, said Hi Amy.

Hi Cream, replied Amy. Guess what I have the same schedule as Mr. Tails. That's cool I have the same classes with  him though I don't think he likes me for a friend. Maybe he needs to grow some confidence her friendsaid,. He said "Hey" I have convinced myself I have confidence.

She said anyway  tell me more about that boy, He is really smart to say he knows everything would be an understatement, he is brilliant and told me some hints of how I can learn better.

He said Tails stop showing off. Amy said  are you smart as him? He said I don't have any magical brains but I can run fast. She said I can run fast to. He said not faster than the speed of sound. She said care to put your money where your mouth is. Sonic said fine but if I win you need to kiss me. Amy said if I win you tell the school your real name!" He said I will never do that. Well looks like we have a scaredy hog.

Tails and Cream said on your marks get ready, " go"

Amy ran as fast as Sonic and they both hit the finish line and said I win. Sonic said who won. You both won cream said, I am not going to kiss this blue dope. He said who you calling a Dope?

Tails said to him tell her your real name. Not until I get my kiss. She said not until he tells me his real name. She went back into class and said, you can't get me doing nada. She came to class and saw, Tails and Cream were next in Class, Cream sat next to Tails as he sat next to me. Your not going to get that kiss. He grabbed a pencil and broke it. Amy said chill down.

Sonic's POV

I really wanted that kiss from her, after that race I thought this is going to be a boring year until I met her, how a new girl can change the status quo and be fast as me.

End of POVS OR NOT🤣

She whispers Stay AWAKE! The teacher is here, he woke up and said present. Where's Mrs. Zow?
She said out side just stay awake. He groaned ok. Mrs. Zow walked in and said ok welcome everyone let's get started. The bell rang, the next class is starting.

3rd period gym she said gotta go and went to the girls locker room. Amy came came out in a sexy outfit.

A red Sports bra and some white tight short shorts. With pink and white sneakers. Sonic was changing to his gym clothes he changed in to a t- shirt that read gotta go fast. He put on some red shorts. Amy said, with a note until you announce it to the entire school.Amy competed with Sonic and won.

4TH period Amy said I don't feel good see you later. Amy said, I can't let him know my secret. Sonic said Amy you ok? Amy said I don't feel well. Really then maybe you're on your period. Amy smacked Sonic and said rude. I was just dizzy. Sonic went out of the way of Amy. He said lisen here pinkie you are going to do what I say. She said fat chance. He punched her you are going to be my nerd, also you will do my chores. She said never. He said you will even if I need to break you. She ran away from him. He said you can't escape me. She said I will.

She went home to a mansion, and said,
Mom I'm home, and why is our house. fancy. Well we lost our house and the new neighbors! I screamed oh no! No, no, noooooooooo! The hearthrobe and his siblings what do I do.

A cold voice said I'll tell you what to do my homework, my laundry, and you will sleep with me. I don't know who you think you are but I have a job already. She went out of the room.

Sonic's POV

I got news that a family is allowed in our castle, I asked my mother who is moving in, and I heard the girl hedgehog I was mean to.