𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

Suna only started the car and began to drive away. You fucked up. And it made you feel terrible. Immediately, you typed away at your screen, replying to him.

It didn't take Atsumu long to respond, Suna now pulling up to the same gas station from earlier. "Be back with some water," he said, getting out of the car. You really didn't pay much attention to him, only feeling bad for forgetting about your date with Atsumu.

Atsumu: You can make it up to me by staying with Niko tonight and sneaking out with her

Looking out the window, you sighed. You and Niko haven't exactly spoken too much this week. Speaking of Niko, you went and checked the texts from her, seeing what she wanted. That means she must have her phone back as well.

Niko: Sneaking out to see Osamu tonight. You should come with me

You looked over to the register, seeing as Suna paid for the water. It shouldn't be too hard to ask him to take you there instead, right? You'd just have to inform your dad about where you would be going. "Suna," you began once Suna had opened his door.

He got inside and handed the water bottle over to you. "Hm?" he hummed. "Do you think instead of taking me home...you could take me to Niko's?"

"Sure thing," he said plainly, putting his hand on your seat and putting the car in reverse. "just tell me how to get there."

Slowly, you turned the cap and put it up to your mouth, downing a bit of the water. "I'm such a terrible person. I forgot about my date with Atsumu," Suna didn't seem to care all too much. "Yeah, instead I fucked you in the backseat," he said bluntly, turning down onto the main road.

It only made you feel worse. "No need to say it like that," you tell him, pressing your head against the window. "It's the truth," Suna shrugged, licking his lips. You didn't even want to answer that, so you sat in silence, occasionally telling him where to go.

Just as you went to mutter a thank you to him, he pulled your hair lightly. "I'm going to fuck you again," he said, pressing his lips to yours. After a second, you pulled away in case anybody saw. "Is that why you invited me to skip school with you?" you ask suddenly, pulling from him completely.

"Of course not. I like you," Suna said, turning to face the steering wheel. He likes you? "O...oh," you say. "I would never do that to you, Y/n. Trust me," and you did. You trusted him. "but go have fun with Niko and...text me, yeah?" his head tilted slightly, glancing over at you.

You nod. "Okay, yeah," and with that, you got out of his car and headed up to Niko's door. The girl opened the door, catching Suna in the car as he reversed from the driveway. "You were with Suna?" her eyes widened. "you two seem awfully close."

Glancing back, you shook your head. "It's nothing like that," Niko let out a sigh and let you inside. "So you blew Atsumu off...for Suna?" Oh god, here we go. You already knew it was a mistake, you had just simply forgotten. As much as you were excited to tell her about the loss of your virginity, you kept it all to yourself.

"It's like I just said, Niko...it's not like that at all. He only picked me up since he was coming by anyway," you didn't want to argue with her, so you only hoped she could drop it. You didn't want to feel worse about the situation.

Thankfully, Niko did drop it and you stopped by Ren's room to say hello but he wasn't there. Wondering where he was, you walked back to Niko's room and the two of you waited until it was around 2 am to sneak out. "We haven't done this in forever," Niko grinned over at you, making you smile softly.

"I know," you say. Atsumu hadn't texted you, which made you wonder if he was even still coming. That was really the whole point in coming. "He should be here soon," Niko said, referring to Osamu.

That meant you would be third-wheeling sadly. But nothing you could do about it now. Niko opened the window and threw her things outside, crawling through and waiting for you to follow after her.

You did the same, crawling through the window and jumping onto the wet grass. The snow had melted sadly. "Okay, now we wait," she said, peeking around the corner of the house.

A honk startled you and Niko grinned happily. "Okay, come on," she said to you, grabbing your hand and pulling you. Atsumu sat in the backseat, making you feel warm. "What're you doing here?" Niko asked, turning to look at him as she got into the passenger seat. "What? Am I not allowed to be? I'm here for her, you two can do your own thing," he shook his head.

Niko was so against Atsumu. But why? Niko grabbed Osamu's face, kissing him passionately. Osamu was taken aback, having to pull back from her. "Missed me?" he asked and you kept your eyes on Niko, watching as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"What happened?" Atsumu asked, leaning back. "Oh...I was doing some things for my dad," you lied, biting your lip quickly after. "That's okay. I have you now, don't I?"

You smile at him, slowly turning away. Your mind lingered on Suna. "Yeah,"

-

go vote on my message board, and read my kuroo and dabi fanfic